No announcement yet.

Who is your Lounge Valentine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Can I video the whole thing Bro? I can add it to my **** collection.
    Oh I insist, my bruvva!!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      C0ck gobblers!

As punishment, I’m gonna suck your c0cks.

I’m gonna suck em so dry, they’ll be dehydrated. They’ll be so dehydrated, they’re gonna be placed in the ICU (intensive c0ck unit).

Your c0cks will make a full recovery, but they will never be the same once I’m done with them.
      I don’t think beercules wants that j girl. Ask him if he emailed her, or interested in emailing her? I asked he didn’t say clearly yes or no.

Comment

That Julie slut if she's still on here.

EDIT: HEY MODS, since you edited my username can you refund me the points so I can change it again? I swear I won't change it back to what it was, I'll abandon that username. Cheers bros

EDIT: User title points too please
        Last edited by 'b'; 02-17-2019, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I don’t think beercules wants that j girl. Ask him if he emailed her, or interested in emailing her? I asked he didn’t say clearly yes or no.
          I’ve never been too into J girls, but beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll take her.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I’ve never been too into J girls, but beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll take her.
            Beer said she was pretty. I’m waiting for him to tell me he passes on her. Get my email address from beer.

Comment

Working...
            X