Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry diesel

Comment

• Y'all are dabbers?

Been meaning to try it.

I like the pens and normal flower and sometimes edible gummies and sours etc.

I got $10 off at the dispensary for some loyalty program I never knew I was involved with. I guess I been going more than I thought lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Y'all are dabbers?

Been meaning to try it.

I got $10 off at the dispensary for some loyalty program I never knew I was involved with. I guess I been going more than I thought lately.

I don't like dabbing. I do appreciate the flower though......Rockin'

Comment

• I vape a bowl of cannatonic mixed with 18% CBD hemp. Don’t like being stoned just like that slightly high feeling

Comment

• I don't vape but you guys have good vibes. Currently on Locomotion

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Y'all are dabbers?

Been meaning to try it.

I get 5% back at the dispensary I frequent good way to get you back and they can afford it selling an 1/8th for $75

I haven't been there for a while maybe I will try the vape cartridge or pens again all the thc vapes I tried sucked so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I don't like dabbing. I do appreciate the flower though......Rockin'
                Yeah bro, flower is much safer. A lot of those concentrates are extracted with butane & acetones. Heat pressed is the safest way to dab though. Hash is the best concentrate.

Comment

• I'm high tonight

Comment

• I am fully medicinalized this very good morning. Gorilla Glue, I do love you. But Wide Widow is my true love, that stuffs just got something extra in it. Great smoke, great relaxation, great creativity, great taste, great next 4 hours or so.…..Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-05-2020, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X