Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Cooper vs. Riddick Bowe. Cooper could be a tough fight for any heavyweight but Bowe beats him by 2nd round TKO.

Comment

• Jose Torres vs. Willie Pastrano. Torres showing the peek a boo style here putting away a game Pastrano. Torres scores a bodyshot knockdown in the 6th. He wins when the ref stops the fight in the corner after the 9th round.

Comment

• Ricky Hatton vs. Eamonn Magee. Magee scores a first round knockdown and gives Hatton a good scrap. Hatton is the aggressor the entire fight while Magee fights a good fight against the ropes. Hatton wins a UD.

Comment

• I saw Buster Drayton vs Matthew Hilton for the first time yesterday. Holy ****. What a crazy shootout of a fight. There’s a lot of toe to toe action in it and tons of shifts in momentum. This fight epitomizes tug of war. https://youtu.be/NEuI6ptoMw8

Comment

• Crawford vs Pistol, Crawford is damn good.

Comment

• - -Watched a half dozen Kid El Bandera Roja, aka David Benavidez fights, all KOs.

Patient boxer/slugger could be big stuff in the future.

Comment

• I watched a few about 2 days ago. DLH vs Trinidad, Cotto Vs Mosely, and Cotto Vs Pac, also Pac vs Barrera 2

Comment

• Rewatched both Canelo-GGG fights.

I scored both for GGG, but I really have no problem with a split draw and majority decision for Canelo. Each fight (especially the 2nd) had rounds that could've easily gone either way. My only problem is still the terrible 118-110 scorecard in the first fight because it just seems fishy to this day. Regardless, they were both entertaining fights and I could easily see how they both could've been draws or gone to either fighter in a close decision.

Comment

• For some reason I completely forgot Spence fought Lamont Peterson. It came up on suggested videos on Youtube today so I watched it

Comment

• Pacquiao vs De la hoya

Comment

Working...
                      X