No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Wins Appeal In Ongoing Lawsuit Versus WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Wins Appeal In Ongoing Lawsuit Versus WBO

As the boxing career of Austin Trout continues, so too does his ongoing legal battle with the World Boxing Organization. The former World Boxing Association (WBA) junior middleweight champion will continue the good fight in the courtroom, after the United States Court of Appeals granted an appeal in Trout's favor in the latest round of his $40 million lawsuit filed against the WBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bad day for Paco, Bob and Frank...

Comment

I support Trout in his fight against the greedy WBO. But let's keep it real, 40 million? Really? It sounds like Trout is being greedy himself. I mean his average purse was around half a million a fight ( on a good day) so to claim 40 million in damages is a stretch. Damages are maybe around the 2 to 3 million range.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        I support Trout in his fight against the greedy WBO. But let's keep it real, 40 million? Really? It sounds like Trout is being greedy himself. I mean his average purse was around half a million a fight ( on a good day) so to claim 40 million in damages is a stretch. Damages are maybe around the 2 to 3 million range.
        It’s less about the money and more let’s put them out of business.... the WBC was in this position before but they got extremely lucky when the guy dropped it after he won. I don’t see Trout doing that.

Comment

Lol,one alphabet organisation bout to cough up(no pun intended��) the money they leeched off of fighters and promoters with their stupid belt...hopefully this is a deterrent to other organisations offering belts,mandatories and positions like candies,could bite you in the ass if you're not careful

Comment

Can’t believe this is still going on

It’s been a while

Comment

How does a sanctioning body remove a fighter from its rankings simply because he is committed to another fight under a different body? Corrupt bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Can’t believe this is still going on

It’s been a while
                By the time it's settled, Trout will be retired.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  By the time it's settled, Trout will be retired.

Fugh yeah
                  Without doubt if it keeps turtling the way it is

Comment

Trout is about to be a very wealthy man!

I support his fight against the corruption in boxing and these parasitic sanctioning bodies!

Comment

Working...
                    X