Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather beats Pacquiao in 2019, would Floyd be fighter of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is done fighting for the year so No! Chicken wing should have stayed true with his words and fought pac and instead of quacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      He's already done it you desperado.

What floyd had done? Running and hugging from an injured pac? The best he can do is a gift win.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        All HW opponents are dangerous. Big guys throwing damage every which way. Wilder started very late, was brought along to learn (not duck). He's learned all the way and is a terror now. As raw and unskilled as he was, it's major that none of the guys he's fought has been able to cause him any problems (minus Ortiz). The Klits had entire careers of C level competition minus a fight or two. All a man can do is beat who is in front of him. Wilder has shined all the way, in devastating fashion. He continues to rise to every occasion. For the past ten years none have done it better. Period.
        Well we can agree to disagree on this. Yes Wilder has a great K.O percentage and it's fun to see K.O's but I rather see a great fighter like Floyd beat other great fighters like Pacquiao, Canelo, Moseley, Cotto, and de la Hoya.
        Floyd beat other great fighters with skills.
        Wilder has beaten average fighters with power.
        I'll take Floyd's accomplishments over Wilder's any day.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Well we can agree to disagree on this. Yes Wilder has a great K.O percentage and it's fun to see K.O's but I rather see a great fighter like Floyd beat other great fighters like Pacquiao, Canelo, Moseley, Cotto, and de la Hoya.
          I'm not knocking Floyd, he's the man. But 2010 to 2020 decade ... And it's not fair to blame Wilder for HW class being down when he started. He's been willing to fight whoever they can get to sign on.
          Last edited by MastaBlasta; 08-01-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            I'm not knocking Floyd, he's the man. But 2010 to 2020 decade ... And it's not fair to blame Wilder for HW class being down when he started. He's been willing to fight whoever they can get to sign on.
            Yes your right. He's been knocking out everyone and even though it's not Wilders fault the heavyweight division was very weak for most of this decade till the last two years or so ... That's not Wilders fault but it's the way it was....

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              What floyd had done? Running and hugging from an injured pac? The best he can do is a gift win.
              A gift win?

He beat a perfectly healthy Pac by 10-2.

Your dying wish is to see Floyd get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I'd easily give Floyd Fighter of the decade over Wilder. A prime Wilder got a draw against a Tyson Fury who was still in tune-up mode. Floyd was #1 P4P for the first half of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                X