Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What reasonable explanation is there for a fighter that makes millions not doing VADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What reasonable explanation is there for a fighter that makes millions not doing VADA

or USADA? I'd like to hear them.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-22-2019, 06:51 AM.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Its called choice just you choose gloves red or blue does not make a difference still being tested.

your not a promoter so why ask you think Pacman cheated

Comment

Nothing lol pure stupidity. Did pacquaio even go to school? Lmao I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less about his legacy, reputation.

Comment

Because at this state in boxing if PBC were to have Manny fail a test, let alone with PBC's already inconsistencies with VADA, it would cost this brand a huge loss. The network of Fox or Showtime rely on Haymon to deliver Pac with no bad publicity, especially when rival networks are at War to stay a float

but its all by smart design, Haymon wins in the end. When the Mayweather rematch comes, this current publicity favors Floyd...

Comment

Boxing writers, industry, know the basic procedures and standardized testing provided by commissions.

Notice how Jake Donovan made the issue obviously apparent.

BoxingScene.com has learned that participants for the biggest boxing event of 2019 to date will be subject to testing standards limited to that provided by Nevada State Athletic Commission. Original plans to secure the services of Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) were called off for reasons that haven’t yet been made clear—and too late in the game to rectify with just four weeks to go before fight night.

VADA representatives declined further comment beyond confirming that they are not involved in any aspect of the July 20 card.

Comment

There should be testing for every single major fight in the sport. It's a black eye when a big fight doesn't have any testing.

Just leads to imbeciles saying someone juiced after the fight.

Comment

Reasonable explanation...the only one I can think of is if said fighter was hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                There should be testing for every single major fight in the sport. It's a black eye when a big fight doesn't have any testing.

Just leads to imbeciles saying someone juiced after the fight.
                Pac diehards are unbelievable

Comment

The NSAC does drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    The NSAC does drug testing.
                    So does Texas and every other state..

Comment

Working...
                    X