No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Ivan Redkach In The Works For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I remember hearing AB will not lose to Maidana.

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Vargas (& granted he didn't lose that one, but he didn't win it either).

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Mikey.

I remember heaing AB will not lose to Manny.

Idk why mfers got so much faith in this cat who don't throw punches no more. Dude hasn't been the same since the Maidana fight. A blind man can see that sh^t.
    You forgot Porter.

For some reason, whenever people bring up Broner's losses, they always forget Porter. I guess he's sorta forgettable name.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I like to think Broner is just playing a trick on us all. He will barely squeak out a controversial win in this fight. Then before the end of 2020 he will completely demolish Crawford, Spence and Canelo. Then we will all before his greatness.

Of course there is a slight chance I could be wrong...
      Idk man. I'm not sure Broner wins the big fights in his dreams no more.

Maidana effectively ended his competitive career.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        You forgot Porter.

For some reason, whenever people bring up Broner's losses, they always forget Porter. I guess he's sorta forgettable name.
        I think people expected him to lose to Porter didn't they?

I maybe trying to retroactively re-write history but thats the way I recall it. Seems like the other fights I mentioned had Bronerities more confident.

Comment

I think people expected him to lose to Porter didn't they?

I maybe trying to retroactively re-write history but thats the way I recall it. Seems like the other fights I mentioned had Bronerities more confident.

Broner didn't drop Manny, Mikey, or Maidana.

Porter got dropped by Broner. I would assume people would remember that vividly. But I guess Porter is hood so he's cool.

Comment

Redkach can punch

Hopefully he puts Broners lights out...

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              Broner didn't drop Manny, Mikey, or Maidana.

Porter got dropped by Broner. I would assume people would remember that vividly. But I guess Porter is hood so he's cool.
              Don't know why what happened in the fight matters to prefight opinions about how a fight would go which is what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Redkach can punch

Hopefully he puts Broners lights out...
                Broner is a good runner/avoider of the fight + seems to have good recovery ability so idk about this.

Comment

Broner is a good runner/avoider of the fight + seems to have good recovery ability so idk about this.
                  Yeah I'm not predicting that, I'm hoping it will happen

Comment

Ivan is so available to be hit and probably the smaller man, I think this is a fight for briber to reclaim some minor relevance

Comment

Working...
                    X