Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
    Really looking forward to this card...Haney is a future champ, but Moran can fight a little n could be a test for Haney...Really looking forward to the co feature also, women's title unification, Jessica McCaskill is my favorite woman's fighter....
    Cool givin the ladies some cred. IMO, an awesome weekend of fights. 7 fights to look out for :
    1)Haney v Tono Moran @LW - 2)Hrgovic vs. Greg Corbin @HW 3)Hunter v Maldonado @HW - 4)Hughie Fury v Norrad @HW 5)Ito v Jamel Herring @ Jr.LW - 6)Jose Pedraza v Lozada @LW 7)Trout v Gausha @ Jr.MW - and of course if you follow women's.

I actually think Moran is definitely a test for Haney. First real test anyway. They've faced similar levels of competition and Moran's last fight was Zuniga @ 140. He also fought Pedraza. Great weekend of fights to see contenders prove themselves.
    Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 05-24-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Who is the new bum he's fighting?
      This dude
      http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/842838

Apparently even Matchroom Boxing is unaware that Zamudio had to be replaced last second

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        This dude
        http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/842838

Apparently even Matchroom Boxing is unaware that Zamudio had to be replaced last second

They wouldn't allow Zamudio but this guy is ok......? Lol what?

Comment

Moran UD.

Haney ain't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
            Cool givin the ladies some cred. IMO, an awesome weekend of fights. 7 fights to look out for :
            1)Haney v Tono Moran @LW - 2)Hrgovic vs. Greg Corbin @HW 3)Hunter v Maldonado @HW - 4)Hughie Fury v Norrad @HW 5)Ito v Jamel Herring @ Jr.LW - 6)Jose Pedraza v Lozada @LW 7)Trout v Gausha @ Jr.MW - and of course if you follow women's.

I actually think Moran is definitely a test for Haney. First real test anyway. They've faced similar levels of competition and Moran's last fight was Zuniga @ 140. He also fought Pedraza. Great weekend of fights to see contenders prove themselves.
            Thanks! It's cool n refreshing to see someone also looking forward to this weekend n NOT only post about wilder, Joshua, or pacquiao-thurman...Literally EVERY thread is related to those topics lol...I'm gonna watch the DAZN card live from start to finish, n record the ESPN card. Not really interested in the trout card...But there's a couple six rounders on the DAZN card that look pretty even on paper so that's what I'll be watching...But yeah, Moran can fight, I watched several of his fights on YouTube. Decent jab, underrated power, n not afraid to slug it out. Should be a great night, god bless bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
              Thanks! It's cool n refreshing to see someone also looking forward to this weekend n NOT only post about wilder, Joshua, or pacquiao-thurman......I'm gonna watch the DAZN card live from start to finish, n record the ESPN card. Not really interested in the trout card.... Should be a great night, god bless bro.
              Man I'm envious, I don't get to see those fights live.

But yeah so true about a lack of topics related to the less popular, yet still entertaining fighters. I will say I'm finding this forum to have MUCH more knowledgeable discussion than say, YouTube commentary. The trash-talk, bias fandom crap gets old.
              Well enjoy the action. Maybe I'll catch some observations from ya later @ the fights I listed. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                Man I'm envious, I don't get to see those fights live.

But yeah so true about a lack of topics related to the less popular, yet still entertaining fighters. I will say I'm finding this forum to have MUCH more knowledgeable discussion than say, YouTube commentary. The trash-talk, bias fandom crap gets old.
                Well enjoy the action. Maybe I'll catch some observations from ya later @ the fights I listed. Peace.
                Yeah most definetely!!

Comment

Definitely have to catch all the Haney fights. I've seen Hrgovic's name mentioned on this forum as a HWs to watch out for so I want to see him as well.

Didnt MAldanado fight in the UFC? Somehow I've seen him fight in the UFC a couple times but never in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    Definitely have to catch all the Haney fights. I've seen Hrgovic's name mentioned on this forum as a HWs to watch out for so I want to see him as well.

Didnt MAldanado fight in the UFC? Somehow I've seen him fight in the UFC a couple times but never in boxing
                    Yep. He's been a pro boxer since 2002. But he quit when he got into the UFC (2010) & started back up in boxing once he got cut by the UFC (2016).

Comment

Looks like everything but the Mack Allison fight will be shown, so Truck Simpson will be kicking off the card in 25 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X