No announcement yet.

I've forgiven Big Baby Miller already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    Would you have forgiven him if he only got busted after the fight and took Joshua in deep waters through his endurance and put him in a coma?
    Dude, he apologized......

Comment

Big Baby's apology:

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Big Baby's apology:

It takes a real man to do what he did. It's time for us all to move forward.

Comment

Big Baby will be OK, not the first and won't be the last to get Popped

Look at Povetkin, he still got a shot at AJ after getting Popped

Berto got a shot at Mayweather after getting Popped so in boxing getting Popped doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as it should be and that is the problem

Comment

Most of these guys are on PEDs, that's what I think. Some form or another.

Comment

He deserves a second chance just like all fighters do who pops dirty for PED use like Tyson Fury and Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

I really like Miller, I've been saying he's the goods for years on here.

Personally, I hope they give him an unusually long ban due to the three different substances. Ban him 3-5 years. Make him go get a job or kickbox for 3k a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I really like Miller, I've been saying he's the goods for years on here.

Personally, I hope they give him an unusually long ban due to the three different substances. Ban him 3-5 years. Make him go get a job or kickbox for 3k a fight.
                  3-5 years is too long

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    3-5 years is too long
                    The fuck it is.

A one year ban barely affects guys careers these days.... end up fighting once a year instead of twice if that.

This is Miller's second time failing a drug test and he popped for THREE banned substances. If the B-samples hold true, there is absolutely no way to deny that he was intentionally doping.

A 12-18 month ban is not going to discourage doping when these guys are making millions. Make them sit out for a sizable chunk of their careers when they get popped and you will see a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      3-5 years is too long
                      You are right. Povetkin and Ortiz got title fights way sooner than that.

Same same.

Miller serves suspension, then fights for a title. It's the way it's always been!

Comment

Working...
                      X