AB Adrien Broner now stands for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB Adrien Broner now stands for

Adios Boxing.

And it got me to thinking. He is the Ray J of boxing. Without Floyd we would have forgotten about Adrien long ago. Floyd is Broners Kim Kardashian.

One thing I will say about AB is that he can always make me laugh. What I do is I watch that confrontation where he and Robert Guerrero and going at it and at the end he keeps saying "I still got my 0 doe". Then I watch him get whooped in the Maidana fight right after. Always good for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      One thing I will say about AB is that he can always make me laugh. What I do is I watch that confrontation where he and Robert Guerrero and going at it and at the end he keeps saying "I still got my 0 doe". Then I watch him get whooped in the Maidana fight right after. Always good for a laugh
      Lol. He always makes us laugh for the wrong reasons. Like his suicide threats.. Lmao

Comment

All Bull$#it

Comment

Anus Breath

Comment

P4P the funniest guy in boxing.

Comment

Almost Bumlevel is funny until he repeats the joke/insult 20 times (and laughs each time).

Say the shlt once, maybe a 2nd time (just in case) and get to the next one.

Comment

AB is a funny guy.

When he was undefeated it was all about keeping the magical '0'.

Now he has like 4 loses, it racism....

Comment

Absolute Bi.tch

Comment

Always Bluffing

on the real he's entertaining & hilarious af mostly during his "Can Man" days though...........

Comment

Working...
                    X