Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-27-2019, 04:19 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
fredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to all
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 10,981.05
Post Thought about Nicholas Walters the other day...

... and i think its a damn shame how his career ended, i dunno bout you guys but Walters was one of my favorite fighters, he was one of those rare talents coming out of Jamaica, he had skills power and reach, maybe he was a bit of a weight bully @ featherweight but he was dominating force, and when jumped up in weight he def won that fight vs Jason Sosa @ his super featherweight debut that ended in a controversial draw
Lomachenko was just a too good for him, granted i think it was a pu$$y move to quit like that vs Loma and it wouldve been hard to build back his reputation after getting schooled like that but it kind of felt like Arum fed him to Loma, i havent heard nothing from him since, he probably enjoying that retirement money smokin that dank jamaican bumbaclot wagwan rudebwoy kush, ohwell
fredo [!] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-27-2019, 04:58 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,823.01

In November of 2018, Walters stated to a Jamaican newspaper that he intends to return in 2019 and fight three times. He said he hoped to return at lightweight and was currently weighing in at about 154. So maybe he'll be back.
ShaneMosleySr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 05:06 PM #3
Contender

fredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to allfredo [!] is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
In November of 2018, Walters stated to a Jamaican newspaper that he intends to return in 2019 and fight three times. He said he hoped to return at lightweight and was currently weighing in at about 154. So maybe he'll be back.
hmm interesting, also found out now that his dad and trainer Job Walters have been put in charge of a second national boxing gym in their native Montego Bay
Old 05-27-2019, 05:08 PM #4
LEGENDARY

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 20,737.59
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest money pakyow - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

Yeah, I thought Walters was the real deal. Especially with his power after he blasted Donaire. I was actually thinking Donaire was going to announce his retirement after that bad KO loss and look where he's at now. Crazy.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Walters returning.
ELPacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 10:47 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Randomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 10,907.56

The weight cutting is what did him in not Loma, though that definitely didn't help getting made look like an amateur.
Randomum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:44 AM #6
Contender

If i remember correctly Arum was stalling his career aswell bcuz he 1st didnt wanna sign the contract for a fight with Lomachenko, when he finally did fight Loma he had almost been out of the ring for a 1 year, aswell Walters said he only had a 2 month training camp for the fight, kinda sounds to me like Arum did him dirty

Share This With Friends

Tags
day..., nicholas, thought, walters