Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Theres a lot of context missing when the California debate is brought up between the left & right. We already know SF is wealthy & on the otherside theres a poop patrol.

1 major oversight is the damn drug epidemic. These tent cities are not hard luck families. Theres drugs involved. You can google all the hard luck SF people u want but i guarantee theres underlying alcholism there. And if there isnt?I dont feel bad for any man or woman thats to stupid to realize they cant afford to live in SF so they need to move somewhere they can afford and commute. Theres plenty of suburbs up to an hours drive outside SF people could live well on making an SF wage. People need to quit acting so F'ing entitled, get up early, go to work, pay bills, etc.
    Say word man. Sf is very wealthy and have many programs for the less fortunate. Therefore bums from all over gravitate there.

Drugs is a major problem. I think meth and heroin are more the cause than alcohol.

There will always be 10% of the population that are good for nothing. That’s wherever you go. St or backwoods Alabama. It doesn’t matter. Their druggies where’s er you look. Faux news just likes to pick at sf because it so liberal and so successful. So what’s the only thing they can do? “Omg the sh it doe!”

They want people focusing on anything but the policy’s and population make and other factors that make it a success. It drives them bananas.
    But it is what it is. It cannot be refuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      San Francisco yet again is going to drive the sh it fetish people nuts. It now soared over Zurich has the place with the highest salaries and disposable income.

In before the oh no sh it everywhere and bums omg!

Lol

I’m all seriousness. Maybe trickle down does work. After sf has the highest concentration of billionaires, see my related thread. Now it has the highest median salaries and disposable income, event after the exorbitant rents around here.

I just think California and other similarly situated states know policies need to favor all not just the top.

https://apple.news/AXOUtIjliSeiUlh6fjRTIyw

Looking for a bump in salary and lifestyle? Then try San Francisco.
      The U.S. west coast city has soared up the rankings to dislodge Zurich for the highest salaries and disposable income after rent, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.”
      Over the past five years alone, San Francisco has risen 7 and 21 places on both gauges.

So many homeless doe! Yea t come from y’all broke ass states looking for a better life.
      Yet again a perfect examples of how one can take certain facts to manipulate a narrative.

Yes San Francisco has high wages you need them to live in the bloody city.
      Also what’s not taken into account is that those young high earners living in SF have more disposable income because they are single or don’t have kids.

They live in a cramped apartment with 10 other people so they have the cheapest possible rent. Thats how they have disposable income. They don’t own homes, don’t have kids, don’t own cars and live like it’s a dorm room.

A buddy of mine bought a 4 bedroom home. He rents every single room even the damn closets and the garage, to people who pay him tremendous amount of rent to live in that POS. He’s apparently fighting the city because he wants to extend his property to the limit in order to build more rooms to rent out. Unbelievable how grown men, high earning grown men can live like that.
      Last edited by JJRod; 05-20-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

another thread hyping up San Francisco and now luring people to move in. i suspect don picardo is a poop collector looking to make more $ from this.

Comment

Traffic blows. But any metro area has that problem. Hell I dare say traffic in San Antonio is worse. thankfully i live and work in a suburb so traffic isn’t to bad. The only time I smell sh it is driving in rural areas with all the cows.. not only in this state but others.
          C'mon bro let's be real here. Besides the **** on the street that yes we ran into the place smells like ****. Walk the streets and you can smell the sewer system.

Now the question is, if SF is so liberal and the people have so much money why is it such a **** hole?

Comment

San Francisco yet again is going to drive the sh it fetish people nuts. It now soared over Zurich has the place with the highest salaries and disposable income.

In before the oh no sh it everywhere and bums omg!

Lol

I’m all seriousness. Maybe trickle down does work. After sf has the highest concentration of billionaires, see my related thread. Now it has the highest median salaries and disposable income, event after the exorbitant rents around here.

I just think California and other similarly situated states know policies need to favor all not just the top.

https://apple.news/AXOUtIjliSeiUlh6fjRTIyw

Looking for a bump in salary and lifestyle? Then try San Francisco.
            The U.S. west coast city has soared up the rankings to dislodge Zurich for the highest salaries and disposable income after rent, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.”
            Over the past five years alone, San Francisco has risen 7 and 21 places on both gauges.

So many homeless doe! Yea they come from y’all broke ass states looking for a better life.

why can't it be both?

high concentration of idea creation, and financing / entrepreneurship. high concentration of the talent you need to execute these things.

billionaires
            an "executive class" of not billionaires, but damn wealthy people without any real need for a daily paycheck
            rich middle class [who SPEND]
            surrounding suburbs and urban areas where people in service and labor positions live and commute.
            and bums

AAAND bums

ok? get it now 1bad? you see panhandling in some of the nicest parts of cities. those are the people with disposable money. you don't panhandle in a bum**** red state with a stick of gum for a minumum wage. you probably make more panhandling in penn station than you do working minimum wage in idaho.

california also has a desirable climate and and people travel there to be homeless, for a lack of a better way to describe it. being homeless in boston can be deadly in the winter. low for the year was -2 in the city. probably -5 or -10 outside of it. the bay and the pacific keeps california relatively moderate in the winter. lows in the bay area are probably almost never below freezing. you can spend the night outside in that weather. -10 and you might not wake up. so you ahve homeless people.
            Last edited by New England; 05-20-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Nah, I'll stay here on the East coast you smelly hippie

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...28991465299406
                In a small city filled with people you're going to have issues and I think everyone knows that. That said, Ill make less to not deal with these issues. Its a simple choice really and how much time you want to spend in your car ect.
                The commute from Vacaville,Vallejo, Santa Rosa is bad. People make it because they cant afford the housing in the city. No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  man I havent been to SF in awhile, everyone I know who lived their moved so no real reason to go anymore but last time I was their it wasnt so bad, I didnt come across and shit in the streets.
                  Yea. It’s fauxnews. Sf is no dirtier than any other big city. These guys aren’t gonna stuff their fauxnews down my throat.

Comment

Yea. It’s fauxnews. Sf is no dirtier than any other big city. These guys aren’t gonna stuff their fauxnews down my throat.
                    How can you sit there and type that? Is there other cities with poop maps?
                    I mean are you mad it gets reported or mad about them not making it up?

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      Yet again a perfect examples of how one can take certain facts to manipulate a narrative.

Yes San Francisco has high wages you need them to live in the bloody city.
                      Also what’s not taken into account is that those young high earners living in SF have more disposable income because they are single or don’t have kids.

Stopped reading here

Extraordinary in depth analysis “they need the wages”. So that’s why they get the high wages? Ok man.

It’s the high wages that support the damn high price of real. Supply and demand.

No kids and single equals the cause of the high disposable incomes ? I’m mean wow man..sure that is true in some cAses but damn you said it like that was THE reason Come on man talk about dictating the narrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X