Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Ortiz rematch is next in the Showtime script doe.
    Then Kownacki.
    Hearn needs to shut the fk up and focus on Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... My guess is that AJ isn't fighting Wilder in 2019... and, maybe, not even in 2020...

(... AJ just doesn't have to fight Wilder at the amount of money and split he's asking for... but whatever...)
      What kind of split do you think is acceptable @ this point? I think Wilder KOs Fury in the rematch, and then Wilder will have earned 50%! However if Joshua beats Ruiz and Fury, he'll still be deserving of 60%! Skills aside, Wilder is the most exciting fighter in the game!

Comment

Let's have finally the fight. HW Boxing has become very boring recently. Fans often are supposed to wait several months to see pathetic fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Beyonce Wildher is a coward, he don't want that smoke!

I was waiting for you aka wilders biggest #1 fan to start posting more corny memes after you claiming for months that brassiere would ko wilder & or outbox him because"Wilders in for a rude awakening vs brassiere"

Admit it all you"know" about boxing is "wilder sucks,& he'll eventually lose when he isn't:"on roids","facing bums","robbing fighters" etc.etc"

Without Wilder you'd have no purpose
          Last edited by kushking; 05-19-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Mr Hearn might deliver an early xmas present????

Comment

I'm not a Joshua fan but Ruiz is gonna get mashed he really can't do anything much in there to Joshua he's physically outmatched and lacks serious power
              KO 5 imo

Wilder would KO Fury in rematch imo, I always thought around 225 much better weight for him
              Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 05-19-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Beyonce Wildher is a coward, he don't want that smoke!

you picked Breazeale you muppet

your guy got stretched out in round one

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I thought the same thing during the press conference when someone pointed out that wilder beat Breazele quicker than AI did, Wilder said “styles make fights, and Breazeles style was made for me.”

He could have ripped AJ there...
                  Exactly. Hearn is a spiteful fuk and goes after any opportunity to bash. But, he didn't do it. Likewise, Wilder could have talked big and mentioned 50M in the post-fight but he didn't.

This ties in with Wilder's, "If it's going to happen it's not going to be negotiated on social media" sentiment. I think he and Eddie are finally doing business. I DON'T think either side wants it next. I think they will claim they do but they're going to build it with at least 1, if not 2 more fights happening before the showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I thought the same thing during the press conference when someone pointed out that wilder beat Breazele quicker than AI did, Wilder said “styles make fights, and Breazeles style was made for me.”

He could have ripped AJ there...

I'm beginning to think they're all in on it now. Whether they were from the very start of this i'm not sure, but certainly now.

Haymon forced the marination route and AJ has no option but to go along with it, but is also quite happy as he will make more too. He can't force Wilder into the ring until Haymon is happy the time is right to cash out.

I'm just surprised that American fans allow this BS to happen time after time. First with Floyd, now with Spence, Davis and Deyonce.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      ... My guess is that AJ isn't fighting Wilder in 2019... and, maybe, not even in 2020...

(... AJ just doesn't have to fight Wilder at the amount of money and split he's asking for... but whatever...)

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      What kind of split do you think is acceptable @ this point? I think Wilder KOs Fury in the rematch, and then Wilder will have earned 50%! However if Joshua beats Ruiz and Fury, he'll still be deserving of 60%! Skills aside, Wilder is the most exciting fighter in the game!
                      ... in order to be very, very honest: I don't know what's the answer to all of these!...

... but I guess AJ may wait longer and don't engage...

Comment

Working...
                      X