No announcement yet.

What would happen if a woman saw a traumatic image during pregnancy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would happen if a woman saw a traumatic image during pregnancy

Would it result in some kind of post natal depression?

That lasts a long time doesn't it?

He's blood thirsty, hes a good boy ? He feels euphoric. Where is heaven? Down there!
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 01:11 PM.

Women seem to hold onto feelings for a long time as it is, add to that multiple women, and you have alot of suffering.

Men forget much faster and if its only 1 man, 1 mind, thats alot less suffering
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Me leaving also triggered the depression. You really need me to solve your issues, Ive also ruined your life so you also hate me and love/need me, and if I stay away I can keep feeling this euphoric high, as I know you are suffering.

Every revenge attempt reminds me of how you suffer long term

Otherwise why would you feel* the need to do this!
      Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Note me leaving was not intended revenge just co-incidence, and neither was the showing of the image, you shouldn't have been stalking me as I vented my pain online
        Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Dogs kill cats

Comment

trauma bonds didnt work, blackmail didnt, good looking va.gina didnt, manipulation didnt, i guess its impossible

perhaps if u give me your house when u get it, if u ever do we can talk, id need the whole house for myself in my name so I would own it out right

u would have to go back to renting as id like to live in the house by myself
            Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I hear u r as sad as anything, so u can hand over your net worth now the entire flat if u like , then u go back to renting

Then after we can do what u want

Comment

She brought it on herself, she did it to herself I didnt do it and then punished me for it, so id liek to see her die, frankly, id get high as fcuk with euphoria, my normal sense of rigt and wrong has long gone I see why u think its sick, (it is) u guys r in on it too, u r not my friends u are helping her get revenge, u r very much my enemy

I will counter like fcuk, offence is my only choice and has been for a long time defense gets me beat over and over which is what u and she wants.

Again her love means nothing to me because I hate her, its lke saying Hitler loves you, ie I still want her to die

She was a total POS before depression too its not the disease its her, shes just a vile clingy small minded low empathy irrational tyrant type "person" that dragged me down to her level.

But she cant keep me down im happy, I can bounce back from a low, and im ready to go to war too. I will win and I think I already have by a long shot.

Her depression makes me feel happy as fcuk, like a psychopaths euphoric murder high, so you are asking the wrong guy for empathy here. I hope it gets worse.

Anyway this is the new thing you are hiding behind to administer revenge, I will be retaliating as in returning fire not initiating

Uve punished a mostly innocent guy in a truly hateful way for a long time the least you can do for what uve done to me an innocent person is to leave me alone now
                Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I mean if I tried to give her the depression its one thing I would deserve it, but she kept being a small minded moron and kept trying to hurt me in the most vile way, instead of being the bigger person or being reasonable or compromising I tried alot to tow the line but she kept punishing me, and then she cant blame me for what happened after she was doing that. I was annoying at the start. But shes the twat that hurt herself and her child, I think she should be the one you punish and be angry at, I thinks he should hate herself not me.

I admit 20% fault because I was annoying at the start, very selfish, I made a mistake because I was young and immature, but I tried for ages to tow the line, and I didnt do anything intentionally later on as it got worse she was always the vile one. She caused it to herself.
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I think you guys are dumb because you look at someone crying and then punish an innocent person instead of looking objectively at the facts.

Unless she was trying to fcuking rape me (force herself on me at least with coercion) and cheat on her boyfriend, shes a sicko, an immoral prat, that got what she deserved but fcuked up lots of innocent people in the process.

Dont mistake someone crying and depressed as a victim always, they can be the victimiser , its not always how you think it is or how it seems
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X