Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz, Trainer Angered Over Promoter's Handling of Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This promoter guy is trying to squeeze every last penny out of Eddie Hearn. Let's see what Eddie's counter offer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Hearn isn't a punk. He's not going to be held hostage by these clowns looking for retirement money. He can get someone else to fight Joshua for significantly less.
      Now you're just being ridiculous. At this point, only Fury is a bigger name... and he has a fight already lined up. Luis is THE man to do this fight, and you SHOULD know that. Pay the man fairly, get the promoter to get his act together, and then you Luis haters will have your crowburgers and shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
        I don't get why the PBC guys are not jumping to DAZN for more money???

Some fighter's have legitimate reasons not to aka the 147lbers. Charlo160 for example is just a punk who talks a lot of chit but has no interest at all in fighting the best fighter's.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          this guy is full of sh-it just check his quotes

"he was still at the track every morning like he always is"

at the track
          I'm a 33 year old truck driver who smokes two packs a day. If Ortiz is at the track, tomorrow I'm competing in Mr. Olympia.

I think they didn't take the fight due to drug testing issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
            See how they said what Eddie verbally offers and what Eddie puts in writing in a contract are totally different.

Eddie is garbage.
            Yeah, maybe his fighters should look for better promoters, I hear Ortiz's promoter is pretty good.

Comment

• They should be fired for their greed and stupidity. Unprofessional and idiotic. Plus Ortiz should sue them.

Comment

• He has an American as his promoter. And we know what that means. They'll f3ck everything up with their deranged madness. It always happens. Nothing sane will happen. get rid of these pieces of shlt and quick. They're f3cking you over.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Yeah...Extortion at its finest

It explains why Mr. Jorge Carmenate is asking for $10 Million because it makes him a lot of money, it has nothing to do with Ortiz. This is the ugly side of boxing and how fighters are left Broke.
                  There are many unwarranted scenarios here which I think majorly is to cover face.

Who exactly has been negotiating his fights? Who negotiated the 500k wilder fight? Why did we hear of all these interests?
                  These guys are just saving face, they aren't taking this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wut in the f#ck.

Yea I never have heard of them either & I'm a boxrec dork who knows my fair share of C & D level promoters in the game that most here wouldn't know.

Anyone familiar with Dade? Who else do they eff with?
                    no one heard of them when they were negotiating the wilder's fight, why are we hearing about them now?
                    Some things are not right. Am seeing all these as road blocks to derail this fight as expected.

If all the parties involved didn't have any problems in their cut in 500k, why would they have problems in taking their cuts in 5mil?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      oh wait how could that be

all the wilder fans told me 5million was a lowball offer.

hahahahahaha fooking idiots
                      Just wanted to bring this up again

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Funny how these idiots are quiet

Comment

Working...
                      X