Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Black Panther Party Rep Gets Real About Trump & Race!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you vote Democrat you’re stupid plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      If you vote Democrat you’re stupid plain and simple
      That's kinda out of left field.

Did you watch the video? What's your assessment of the guest?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You don't need to carry, keep it in your home like most gun owners, and only bring it out in emergency's when your safety is threatened.
        So he can't defend him self outside of his home ?

Comment

Whats his stance with exporting Vibranium to the rest of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Whats his stance with exporting Vibranium to the rest of the world?
            I think he said he'll make Trump a Captain America shield, but that's where it ends!

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
              Black people can't be pro second amendment in America.
              You need to go watch some Killer Mike videos asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                The notion of "God" having a certain skin color makes no sense to me. He/she/it has to have your own ethnicity before you can believe in him/her/it? What difference does it make?
                Sure a "god" probably doesn't have a race, but Jesus was god on Earth according to how the story goes so I'm assuming he took some racial identity upon birth like everyone else does.

And the Jesus of the bible certainly seems like a very good bet of being a non-white person.

That said I believe all religious stories to be fiction.

I don't put much faith in humans to have gotten god right at these early points in our upward trajectory to where we are now. I suspect we learn more about a god that created us from science in the future than from a bunch of old books from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  If this new black panther party is advocating conservative values with emphasis on black people, in regards to a strong family, building their own infrastructure, pro 2nd and 1st amendment, then that would be a wonderful thing.

Im halfway done with the video, seems like the black panther guy is choosing his words carefully.
                  We are no longer pawns to the Democratic Party.
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-28-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Well I listened to about half of the video. It was nice that there was no shouting, just a calm conversation.

The "black Jesus" thing is truly whacked. I'm coming from a historical perspective, not a religious one. The are quite a few refernences to Jesus in contemporary Roman documents and there are no references to Jesus being black. None. And there certainly would have been notice of his skin color not being white. Also, the residents of the Roman province of Judea were not black. Period. Middle Eastern, Semitic, dark, yes, but not black like Nubians and other sub saharan black Africans that were well known to Romans.

The notion of "God" having a certain skin color makes no sense to me. He/she/it has to have your own ethnicity before you can believe in him/her/it? What difference does it make? A Supreme Being credited with creating our known reality and universe would probably be a gigantic amoeba anyway.

“And his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace”

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Sure a "god" probably doesn't have a race, but Jesus was god on Earth according to how the story goes so I'm assuming he took some racial identity upon birth like everyone else does.

And the Jesus of the bible certainly seems like a very good bet of being a non-white person.

That said I believe all religious stories to be fiction.

I don't put much faith in humans to have gotten god right at these early points in our upward trajectory to where we are now. I suspect we learn more about a god that created us from science in the future than from a bunch of old books from the past.
                      Lol racial identity is a pretty new concept in humanity history, some bias used to get privilege at some point to validate economic abuses like invading countries and enslaving people ect...sadly mainly by us Europeans, USA is a result of this politic in some extents.

Jesus didn't have a ID card with his ethnic background wrote on it like in the US lol and he couldn't care less about it.

Then who cares what skin colour, Jesus was, it is just completely restarted and tells a lot about the insecurities about the people trying to appropriate the dude.

Dude is recognised as having existed by historians and was a kinda of man preeching some good stuff, just like Buddah existed, they are the Robinson and Ali of the spirituality loool

Then people tried to appropriate them and fight in their name when dudes preeched peace ala Luther king, humans are dumb

Buddah was born in north India, Jesus in Palestine, I don't see why they should look different than folks from there, so oriental Hindi and middle east...it's not like you could migrate by plane back in the days and go on a world tour road trip loool

Some few Afro Americans theorist trying to self appropriate Buddah and Jesus as late as I read is just pathetic tbh...
                      Sad to see people reduced to it for self-esteem. Black people should be proud of themselves anyway, there have been countless great black individuals.
                      But I know things are touchy in the US. I hope you Americans from every background can find a way to live together without that toxic bias and extremist groups.

Jesus is represented as white by the European church since they had no choice back in the day to represent him like themselves... they had no pictures to draw him, so we drew a man as we knew a man in Europe. Sure dude is not a blue eyed snow bunny. At the end of the day Catholicism grew up in Europe...hence why you often see a white Christ, they could represent him Asian I don't care
                      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 03-28-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X