No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRE is GREAT.

Best guests, almost perfect production, he doesn't overly interject (unless his friends are on) and he's a smart dude.

Comment

Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-20-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

He always sremd like an arrogant piece of ****. I still remember his arguement with dumbass lou dibelle about ufc overtaking boxing. I loved his stupidass face when he saw rousey kod the first time. Like he couldnt fathom her losing. Also lol at comedian

Comment

Live with Bret Weinstein

Comment

He needs to stop talking about boxing. It's so cringe with his casual ass.

Comment

his podcast is incredible. it gets tiring listening to the eps when he has his comedy buddies on (especially Bryan Callen, dude's so annoying) but there are so many great episodes its hard to name them

Graham Hanc0ck
              Randall Carson
              Sam Harris
              Jordan Peterson
              Gad Saad
              Dan Carlin
              Dan Flores
              Denis McKenna
              some Joey Diaz eps are funny, but Diaz can get tiresome as well always talking about himself and/or cocaine
              Theo Von (hilarious dude, his podcast is great- very funny comic)
              Ep#911 with Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo was epic
              CT Fletcher ep was interesting
              Adam Greentree eps are very interesting
              Owen Benjamin
              Ben Shapiro
              Steven Crowder
              Sargon of Akaad
              Steven Rinella is always dope to listen to
              "The Sultan of Sourdough" Tom Papa is OK in small doses

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                Sam Harris
                sam harris comes off as a pseudo-intellectual who loves to smell his own farts. i hate that ****er and his voice so much. he is famous for criticizing islam, which honestly doesn't take much intellectual effort. he has a huge blindspot when it comes to US politics because he fails to see the irony in being a critic of islam and being a clinton/partisan shill.

he is also a coward since he refuses to debate stefan molyneux on the basis of stefan being a racist. sam's interview with martin murray was straight up pathetic and reveals how much of a snowflake he is. sam basically guilt trips murray for being on stefan's show like how dare murray talk to other people with different ideas than sam?!
                Last edited by John Barron; 12-19-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I'm a huge Gavin Mcinness fan, his ep on JRE was great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    sam harris comes off as a pseudo-intellectual who loves to smell his own farts. i hate that ****er and his voice so much. he is famous for criticizing islam, which honestly doesn't take much intellectual effort. he has a huge blindspot when it comes to US politics because he fails to see the irony in being a critic of islam and being a clinton/partisan shill.

he is also a coward since he refuses to debate stefan molyneux on the basis of stefan being a racist. sam's interview with martin murray was straight up pathetic and reveals how much of a snowflake he is. sam basically guilt trips murray for being on stefan's show like how dare murray talk to other people with different ideas than sam?!
                    harris vs molyneaux would be fun

can you please link the murray interview in question, i'd like to check it out.

as far as your overall post, i can see your stance. he did oddly side with Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                      harris vs molyneaux would be fun

can you please link the murray interview in question, i'd like to check it out.

as far as your overall post, i can see your stance. he did oddly side with Hillary.

41 minute mark. i'd love to see stefan stomp harris inside his own echo chamber.

Comment

Working...
                      X