Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woods' in another eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which comp? you should chase em by the way, sites etc shouldnt offer prizes if they cant deliver em.

It was a prediction league prize, as i say i'm not really that bothered now that the Froch/Dodson fight is off, i messaged the guy twice but got no response.

Comment

Yup Damon wont take a step back and will pressure Carl.

I agree Ive chatted to Tony over on box rec, he posts sometimes.

Dont think he has fully recovered form the car accident.

They dont like one another though so that always adds a bit of spice, but you are right shame he had to pull out. Still not a bad card though to be fair, though if Hopward is "one of those" coasting modes like last time its like pulling teeth.

I hope he comes out and utilisies his full movement and array of skills, another Brit that come s under the "ifs n buts" column at present.

thats ****ty mate. Really poor form if you want Ill pm another link to ya, join up when the next season starts, I gaurentee all prizes are delivered, guy even paid fo his last prize out of his pocket. (in fact im a member of two) Good lad he is the site runner. In fact top lad true to his word.
      Last edited by J !; 09-21-2004, 10:57 AM.

Comment

thats ****ty mate. Really poor form if you want Ill pm another link to ya, join up when the next season starts, I gaurentee all prizes are delivered, guy even paid fo his last prize out of his pocket. (in fact im a member of two) Good lad he is the site runner. In fact top lad true to his word.

Good stuff, when i entered it at first the prizes hadn't been decided so it was really only for the fun of it anyway, think it's coz i'm not in the inner circle of people on the site & they want to keep the prizes amongst themselves, just a theory & i could be way off but thanks for that.

Comment

http://www.boxingpredictions.net

http://www.howitzersboxingleague.com/html/frameset.html

heres the two I do.
          Boxing pred is affiliated to the BBN so can personally gaurentee the prizes.

Howtizer is one Ive done for Years and the guy who runs it is a top lad.

Always good for a bit of fun

Comment

Thanks for that, i'm already in the first league, i'm about 15-20 on the table i think I'll give that other one a go too, cheers

Comment

no worries mate i forgot to predict by last weeks deadline, bastard wouldnt even bend the rules for a staff writer

Comment

Some of those fights are really hard to predict on though aren't they? I know it separates the men from the boys but some of the Asian guys i've just never heard of and when you check the records, it's all guesswork really coz i don't know them or the opponents I'll be lucky not to slip out of the top 20 soon!

Comment

MATE I TOTALLY AGREE, Kev loves his obscure fights from thailand.

I dont think it does actually can you actually be arsed to look up some korean with a 8-17 record at supr bantam against a thai prospect of 4-0.

i did once as you can tell.
                  But I dont have the time, too long on forums when I should be working mate!

Comment

Don't mention work please, i'm getting a nose bleed

Comment

I KNOW THE FEELING.

Comment

Working...
                      X