No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''America is the leader of incarcerated people !!!''

Yes because America has a lot of criminals !!

''America should let felons walk the streets.''

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Cmon, now

That's what the media want to push. Only criminals fear the police. Others hate them for personal reasons. It's sad when a person escalates a situation when it's entirely unnecessary.

Fu cking calm down and let the cop do his/her job. Especially if they're wrong.

Many family members will turn on the police if a relative is a known felon. Excuses galore at the ready. Will force friends to think likewise.

Family members and friends will protest a felon being shot only because it's a family member, friend or mob influence. You know, when one person starts looting, everyone might as well loot
      And you better not call the cops !

Also, the cool factor in hating or ''fearing'' police is through the roof.

As of 2015, a measly 284 cops per 100k person. 9 mil people in USA and just as many cultures, languages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...olice_officers

For all the bad press, America ranks pretty high...

https://www.wonderslist.com/10-count...police-forces/

Factor in population and freedoms, #6 ain't too shabby.

there could possibly be some truth in that

problem is..... the world is a small place now

first, we hear about dozens of police shootings.....

then, we hear that someone shot back

pretty sure that falls under..... you reap what you sow

like I say..... nobody was surprised, and nobody questioned why it happened..... because, it was obvious why it happened

again, nobody suggested that he did the right thing..... just that he felt he was doing the right thing, based on the circumstances

the awful, shameful, unnecessary, circumstances..... like the cop in that video

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I'm never wrong and I'm going to repeat myself until I get the last word blah, blag, blah.....
        Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        He's another one of those attrition guys who has to get the last word, even after he has painted himself into a corner that he cannot logically fight his way out of. He can never see how wrong he is, whether it is about boxing, watches or stories of civil unrest or community/police encounters.
        Dempsey, you were proved correct.

And since I'm asking all the good posters to put attrition trolls on ignore, I'll gladly put any attrition trolls on ignore that the good posters ask me to.

Comment

there could possibly be some truth in that

problem is..... the world is a small place now

first, we hear about dozens of police shootings.....

then, we hear that someone shot back

pretty sure that falls under..... you reap what you sow

like I say..... nobody was surprised, and nobody questioned why it happened..... because, it was obvious why it happened

again, nobody suggested that he did the right thing..... just that he felt he was doing the right thing, based on the circumstances

the awful, shameful, unnecessary, circumstances..... like the cop in that video
          Ask anyone who's incarcerated if they feel they should be let go. 90 % will say hell yeah. I'm sure every felon's family are hoping their loving child is paroled. No felon is happy they got caught.

If a felon is going to engage in felonious activities, they reap what they sow.

If a knucklehead is going to make a mountain out of a molehill, hopefully that knucklehead gets reaped.

A civilized person should behave civilly at all times. Even when the professionals don't.....to an extent. If a cop enters your yard and starts busting a person up for no reason, that cop needs to be put down.

If the cop is coming at an innocent person in a professional manner, even if they're wrong, a person should act accordingly. It's so simple.

Thing is, suing cops (the city) is very lucrative and too tempting for a person not to remain calm. Only way to sue is to blow misunderstandings out of proportion.

Comment

STOP !!

nobody attempted to say that veteran was right when he killed all those cops

nobody said that

I said..... he obviously felt justified, or he wouldn't have done it

he felt justified by the HUGE public outcry over the dozens of innocent black people who were shot by police in the 2 years prior..... like I said, EVERYONE knew why that happened..... NOBODY needed to ask

the justification was - rightly or wrongly - there for all to see

I am not black, nor am I from the US

we deal with police brutality head-on here..... it has never been allowed to fester and gain momentum..... like the culture of violence that pervades the US police departments

all I said was.....

FACT: you reap what you sow, that is how life works

it appears that most US citizens are more scared of the police than they are of criminals..... which reflects REALLY badly on your society.....

that is how citizens are supposed to feel in Russia, and China..... but it appears that the US ain't much better
            You don’t know ***** about this country only what the liberal media tells you.Come spend some time in some of these areas such as Gary Indiana or say south side of Chicago and then report back homer.Reap what you sow will have a new meaning for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Ask anyone who's incarcerated if they feel they should be let go. 90 % will say hell yeah. I'm sure every felon's family are hoping their loving child is paroled. No felon is happy they got caught.

If a felon is going to engage in felonious activities, they reap what they sow.

If a knucklehead is going to make a mountain out of a molehill, hopefully that knucklehead gets reaped.

A civilized person should behave civilly at all times. Even when the professionals don't.....to an extent. If a cop enters your yard and starts busting a person up for no reason, that cop needs to be put down.

If the cop is coming at an innocent person in a professional manner, even if they're wrong, a person should act accordingly. It's so simple.

Thing is, suing cops (the city) is very lucrative and too tempting for a person not to remain calm. Only way to sue is to blow misunderstandings out of proportion.

I agree with that sentiment

all except the " yard " bit

you can defend yourself anywhere

Q. did that cop need to behave in that manner..... ?
              A. no, he had other options..... he was not threatened..... and he had PLENTY of backup

Q. would that cop have behaved in that manner, with no backup?
              A. no..... he would have been restrained, and acted lawfully

in boxing..... your opponent is armed (trained), and ready for one-on-one combat

that was a cowardly act from a guy who knew his opponent was not armed, and not in a position to engage in one-on-one combat

I think that cop is an utter bltch..... the kind of bltch the police force would be better getting rid of

remember that boxer who attacked all those police in France..... Q. how would that "hero" police officer have reacted to him?

A. he would call for backup...... hold position, and wait for support..... then he would act lawfully.....

the guy is a little bltch, plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                You don’t know ***** about this country only what the liberal media tells you.Come spend some time in some of these areas such as Gary Indiana or say south side of Chicago and then report back homer.Reap what you sow will have a new meaning for you.

what I know is..... people are so outraged by the senseless violence perpetrated by your police force..... that they feel compelled to march, protest, and even take matters into their own hands by reacting with EXTREME violence themselves

not a good look bro

also, there are plenty of POLICE whistle-blowers who have condemned the shocking violence by police..... good officers who spoke up

they are the only exception imho

Comment

if I lived in the US, I would arm myself illegally for protection from criminals

fcuk relying on the police to show up and start blazing away LMAO

I think it is literally safer than calling the police

the officer who shot that little girl in her bed..... should have been charged with murder

like I said..... since the Kent State incident it has been CLEARLY obvious that your police force (and government) are CLEARLY on the wrong track

Comment

I guess you don't have Freedom of Speech in America anymore.

Say the wrong thing and the police have a right to brutalize you.

Comment

I agree with that sentiment

all except the " yard " bit

you can defend yourself anywhere

Q. did that cop need to behave in that manner..... ?
                      A. no, he had other options..... he was not threatened..... and he had PLENTY of backup

Q. would that cop have behaved in that manner, with no backup?
                      A. no..... he would have been restrained, and acted lawfully

in boxing..... your opponent is armed (trained), and ready for one-on-one combat

that was a cowardly act from a guy who knew his opponent was not armed, and not in a position to engage in one-on-one combat

I think that cop is an utter bltch..... the kind of bltch the police force would be better getting rid of

remember that boxer who attacked all those police in France..... Q. how would that "hero" police officer have reacted to him?

A. he would call for backup...... hold position, and wait for support..... then he would act lawfully.....

the guy is a little bltch, plain and simple
                      The ''yard'' example was just one I picked out. certainly a person can defend themselves at any given location.

Whenever a civilian aggressively approaches/interferes/resist the police, ALL BETS ARE OFF (especially the resisting part). I root for the police in these instances.

I never seen that boxer/France video

Can some cops be douche bags ?!?!?
                      A very few of them are poster children of douche baggery. Cops doing their everyday job don't go viral or get many YT hits.

There was a tv show called cops that gives a person what their day to day routine is. The majority of cops go their entire careers without unholstering (?) their weapon (about 3/4ths never squeeze off a shot).

A simple traffic stop turns into a wanted fugitive who has a plethora of outstanding warrants is one example.

When you read/hear about people ''hating/fearing'' the police, consider the source.

Comment

Working...
                      X