Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-09-2019, 12:09 PM #41
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21247 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 925,699.03
Total Points: 1,009,786.23
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
It’s a catch 22. If there isn’t enough being done by police in these violent communities, they are criticized for not caring. If they do their job in these communities and one or two get out of line, then all police are bad.
Is this guy even in a "violent community"?

Idk about a catch 22. I think you maybe go easy on a mfer clearly picking up trash outside where he lives & maybe go harder on the guy loitering in known drug areas & more sketchy sh^t like that. But maybe there is some new crime wave going on by mfers with trash gripper thingamajigs that I'm not aware of.

Quote:
There are approximately 850K cops in this country at the state, city and local level. There are a handful of incidents like this each day. While I don’t support cops using strong arm tactics and abusing their power, I also notice that the good they do is never randomly recorded. Only the bad. That’s just how it goes, bad news gets more press than good. But put things in their perspective. Close to a million cops in this country, if things were really as bad as some of these people would have you believe, there would be way more incidents like this. Especially now that everyone has a cell phone camera.
Plenty of the good things cop do gets noticed. But obviously the bad sh^t is gonna be out in the ether more cuz the bad sh^t ANYONE does is put into the ether more. Thats human sh^t not anti-police sh^t.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:12 PM #42
The ugly American

Quoted: 9739 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,393.65
Total Points: 145,259.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
I get so tired of playing these stupid semantics games with you. Here, I'll edit my fŁcking posts... Jesus...
Well you keep playing his stupid Gotcha! games, so obviously you aren't too tired of playing them.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

At what point do you admit you'd have better luck convincing a brick wall that's it's wrong?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:12 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9653 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 95,290.80
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Plus the guy DID show his ID. Apparently it wasn't good enough!
Apparently, the ID had neither his address nor his DOB. I can't imagine it was a government issued identification
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:14 PM #44
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11911 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,368,814.20
Total Points: 2,476,829.32
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Apparently, the ID had neither his address nor his DOB. I can't imagine it was a government issued identification
It was his school ID. What if that was his only form of ID. He clearly stated, "How am I gonna show you an ID with my address on it?"

It was probably the only ID he has. I certainly had a University ID before I had a driver's license, and there was nothing illegal about that.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 PM #45
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I get so tired of playing these stupid semantics games with you. Here, I'll edit my fŁcking posts... Jesus...
I wasn't asking you to edit anything, nor was I claiming you were wrong about anything. It was YOU who decided to tell me I was wrong
Maybe you're too into this internet winning game that 1sad keeps putting in your head

The only reason I wrote to you is because I was confused about why you were in favor of the civilian adjusting his legal behavior instead of the cop adjusting his illegal behavior?

Not every conversation has to be dripping with tension. If you prefer I never write to you, then I won't. No big deal to me.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:17 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9653 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 95,290.80
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Well you keep playing his stupid Gotcha! games, so obviously you aren't too tired of playing them.....

At what point do you admit you'd have better luck convincing a brick wall that's it's wrong?
I'm getting really tired of it. I like to debate, I like to go back and forth 'arguing' about things. But when I have to explain that I mean show your ID, not just have it on you in your back pocket, that's just too much.

I can even live with the fact that he'll NEVER EVER admit that what he said (just know your rights and don't do anything illegal) is directly contradicted by the video in question, but the semantics and word twisting is getting to be too much
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:18 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 61,231.69
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

What is this? Some new reality show in America called "I hate whites"?
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:23 PM #48
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
I'm getting really tired of it. I like to debate, I like to go back and forth 'arguing' about things. But when I have to explain that I mean show your ID, not just have it on you in your back pocket, that's just too much.
But he did show his ID. It was returned to him at the end of the video.

Quote:
I can even live with the fact that he'll NEVER EVER admit that what he said (just know your rights and don't do anything illegal) is directly contradicted by the video in question, but the semantics and word twisting is getting to be too much
Um....go look at the video again. Just know your rights and don't do anything illegal was not contradicted
The video makes it clear who was in the wrong.

How can "know your rights and don't do anything illegal" be contradicted?
So you should not know your rights and do something illegal???????

He handled it the right way and got a bad cop off the street. Props to him!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:26 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8628 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 250,232.39
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Is this guy even in a "violent community"?

Idk about a catch 22. I think you maybe go easy on a mfer clearly picking up trash outside where he lives & maybe go harder on the guy loitering in known drug areas & more sketchy sh^t like that. But maybe there is some new crime wave going on by mfers with trash gripper thingamajigs that I'm not aware of.

Plenty of the good things cop do gets noticed. But obviously the bad sh^t is gonna be out in the ether more cuz the bad sh^t ANYONE does is put into the ether more. Thats human sh^t not anti-police sh^t.
Iím not referring to this incident as a violent community. Iím referring the cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, etc. I know a lot guys on here get tired of hearing about Chicago murder rates any time a cop does wrong somewhere, but there is a sharp contrast in how much care and outrage is shown when black on black crime far exceeds incidents of police brutality. But these communities do not want a greater police presence and really donít give a shyt about how many die until itís a cop who does the killing, justified or not.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 PM #50
The ugly American

Quoted: 9739 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,393.65
Total Points: 145,259.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

I have a proposition for you.

I'll conduct the exercise. You just observe it, and then you state your opinion at the end.

I want to try something new, and hopefully fun and illustrative.

Sound interesting?.....

If so, I'll present my idea to you.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
building, dorm, officer, picking, pulls, student, trash