No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Harrison Rematch on June 23, Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Harrison Rematch on June 23, Las Vegas

WBC Super Welterweight Champion Tony "Superbad'' Harrison and former super welterweight champion Jermell Charlo will step into the ring for a highly anticipated rematch live in primetime Sunday, June 23 in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like a weird venue for this fight. Why not Houston?

Comment

Cool, Rigondeaux.....

Jermell is a second chance fighter now. Surprised he's not on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Harrison probably didn't want it in Houston or they couldn't book a venue in back to back weeks with other Charlo being there a week later.

Vegas though? I mean I guess, but NY probably would have been a better choice.

Comment

Why does it say MGM in the title, but Mandalay in the article?

But sh^t I think Imma go to this one if the seats aren't crazily priced. I'm a Mell fan & Harrison is a Michigan cat who I'll always support.

Comment

I have been waiting for this rematch. I think Harrison has his number. He boxed very well and I cant see charlo picking up any new tricks to make the outcome different..Also history states that MOST times the loser in the first match seldom wins the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Because his twin is fighting in Houston the next week.

Comment

Let's Go! 50/50 fight, just like Hurd vs. J-Rock! Hope FOX gets Castano vs. Soro II. Where's Lara? Where's Lubin? I think they need to meet up in Florida! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  I have been waiting for this rematch. I think Harrison has his number. He boxed very well and I cant see charlo picking up any new tricks to make the outcome different..Also history states that MOST times the loser in the first match seldom wins the rematch
                  Lmfao at Harrison having his number. That was barely a win if you want to call it that.

When A fighter beats his foe convincingly twice, you can say that fighter has its number.

This is different. Harrison isnt getting lucky twice dude. Charlo gonna handle him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Lmfao at Harrison having his number. That was barely a win if you want to call it that.

When A fighter beats his foe convincingly twice, you can say that fighter has its number.

This is different. Harrison isnt getting lucky twice dude. Charlo gonna handle him this time.
                    Outboxing a young Lion like Charlo for 36 minutes is not lucky Finito. You usually post accurate stuff homie!!!!
                    Charlo looked good yea, he is explosive, and I think he will be champ again. I think highly of him as a boxer and I actually believe he is WAY better than Harrison..Just felt like he deflected everytning Charlo brought

Comment

Working...
                    X