Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    You honestly can't discuss boxing in a civil way with Wilder fans. I think i have seen only one who can actually have a chat with you. The rest would call you a Hearn fan boy, AJ fan, run away etc or make it look like you are a ******.

I don't think your post was unreasonable, you didn't deny the fact that Wilder might hit harder than Joshua, but that doesn't mean if Joshua touch Wilder he wouldn't be knock out too...This are the things Wilder fans cannot stand lol.
    Get off my dlck. You arent saying anything that applies to me yet you jumped In the convo

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Get off my dlck. You arent saying anything that applies to me yet you jumped In the convo
      I doubt you have one... Sorry princess..

Comment

I doubt you have one... Sorry princess..
        Big enough for you to fit on obviously. Dont pollute a decent conversation with all that children shlt. We are having a proper discussion and you come in gossiping like a little girl. Making assumptions so you can talk to someone and not feel lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I think it goes both ways on this board. Hard to have reasonable talks of Wilder/Joshua with damn near anyone.

As for Arum, let Joshua come to TR and he will change his tune real quick. He will start to say how much better Joshua is than Wilder technically and how he will school Wilder.

Arum is gonna Arum that is all to see here.
          Nah I have seen more from normal Wilder backers than normal Joshua backers on here. I mean is it reasonable to think AJ can stop Wilder if he lands. Just like Arum is insinuating here?Yes

Does that mean anyone that thinks that is out of line? No, does that mean AJ beats Wilder? No. Its all about discussing boxing.. Opinion would be different and when you step up your competition levels then chances are you can get stopped and would probably have less stoppages.

Nothing arum does or say shocks me. Even if he says Fury can stop both AJ and Wilder on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Dont pollute a decent conversation with all that children shlt. .
            Then stop acting like a ******. We are all adults here, have different opinions. No need to cry, run or dismiss others whose opinion differs from yours. Better yet ignore me if my posts are not quoting yours.

Comment

It comes down to whoands first like it always has. They both have sufficient power to turn the lights out.

Comment

u cant hit someone via skype

Comment

Nah I have seen more from normal Wilder backers than normal Joshua backers on here. I mean is it reasonable to think AJ can stop Wilder if he lands. Just like Arum is insinuating here?Yes

Does that mean anyone that thinks that is out of line? No, does that mean AJ beats Wilder? No. Its all about discussing boxing.. Opinion would be different and when you step up your competition levels then chances are you can get stopped and would probably have less stoppages.

Nothing arum does or say shocks me. Even if he says Fury can stop both AJ and Wilder on the same night.
                  Right, but my main point is on any Wilder/Joshua debates. Just look at the amount of troll threads from both sides that we see everyday on here. This debate has been beaten to death for damn near a year now. It's pretty much the extreme one way or the other.

And of course Joshua could spark Wilder out. Dude has legitimate pop and Wilder can be hurt. Joshua would be the rightful favorite if and when these two meet up.

Arum is just being Arum. Right now he clearly has it in him to take shots at DAZN after taking plenty of shots at Haymon just a few months ago. Now he knows he has to be a little nice to Haymon so he could hopefully match Crawford up with some of Haymon's top WWs.

Comment

Then stop acting like a ******. We are all adults here, have different opinions. No need to cry, run or dismiss others whose opinion differs from yours. Better yet ignore me if my posts are not quoting yours.
                    The ****** is telling me MY opinion. You jumped in making a bunch of bull shlt accusations. Now you're in your feelings because you keep getting roasted. this post ^^^is totally unrelateble to anything that just was exchanged. Your feelings are so hurt you cant even think straight. Get your life together kid

Comment

You honestly can't discuss boxing in a civil way with Wilder fans. I think i have seen only one who can actually have a chat with you. The rest would call you a Hearn fan boy, AJ fan, run away etc or make it look like you are a ******.

I don't think your post was unreasonable, you didn't deny the fact that Wilder might hit harder than Joshua, but that doesn't mean if Joshua touch Wilder he wouldn't be knock out too...This are the things Wilder fans cannot stand lol.
                      Thought he was 1 of the sensible poster who would see common sense, I guess not

Comment

Working...
                      X