Old 02-26-2019, 06:59 PM #41
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sege64 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,112.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
According to Johnny Nelson a former cruiser weight champion from the UK Deontay Wilder has cut communication with Tyson Fury and is moving in the direction of AJ. To OldTerry this makes sense as Wilder has shown he doesn't like being jerked around.
I would believe this rumour. Wilder will be scrambling to arrange a AJ fight now. His stock is as high as its ever going to be after the Fury draw, so now is the time to cash in.

I'd be surprised if there isn't some corruption at the WBC that prevents a fight with Breazeale, because Breazeale would probably stop Wilder. Neither has much skill, but Breazeale has some at least, both pack a punch but Breazeale takes a punch far better than Wilder and would be aggressive in a fight against Wilder too, as he would be under no illusions that a point decision would be on the cards.... I think it would be an aggressive short lived scrap. Probably a lot of fun!
sege64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2019, 07:02 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
FRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 17,274.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisCreed View Post
Yeah they need to settle that beef already. The press conference lead up will be crazy lol
hell ya man, and I actually think breazeale can pull it off. Wilder is a knock out waiting to happen.
FRANKIE420247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:03 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Drew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond reputeDrew Bundini Br has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 17,696.36

*** NEWS FLASH ***

WILDER was outweighed by over 50lbs and still managed to drop FURY 2x. No way was FURY and his team going to take an immediate chance of WILDER connecting again. FURY will avoid WILDER for a few years!!
Drew Bundini Br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:26 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
gabossboy will become famous soon enoughgabossboy will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 7,911.75

Tyson Fury was never going to take this rematch. He was knocked out during the fight and now is satisfied with his fans robbery cry. Iím not calling him a coward, because he got in the ring. But now he knows that Wilders right is might and will stay away.
gabossboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:28 PM #45
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
gabossboy will become famous soon enoughgabossboy will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 7,911.75

Have you every watched Breazeale? I watched the guy get dropped 3x on Wilders undercard and should have been stopped live. The guy then got beat up by Wilder in the hotel lobby. I was there.
gabossboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:31 PM #46
i wish donaire was rican

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
PRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond reputePRchamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 11,513.43
Ran out of green - Beercules No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Honestly...they don't give a DAMN! When will we the Hardcore Boxing Fans accept that...IT IS NOT ABOUT US! The Powers That Be in boxing know we not going anywhere no matter how much we complain

Boxing want NEW FANS watching, not just us the B#tchy Hardcore Boxing Fans.
It is clear that PBC, ESPN, DAZN whoever are trying to build a NEW Fanbase to the Sport because they can't survive with just us the Hardcore Boxing fans who lets be honest many of us don't Buy PPV's nor do we Attend Boxing Events Live BUT we have the most to say
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Putting Fury on ESPN and Wilder on FOX would indeed make the Rematch BIGGER. ESPECIALLY having Wilder on FOX!

Why do boxing fans pretend like the world is coming to a end and we need every big fight in the sport of boxing to be made immediately
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

RELAX PEOPLE!
Sorry brother but as a boxing fan I canít agree. Not going to disrespect you because you do make some sense but I canít support the big wigs just worrying about themselves and making $$$ off these pointless fights.

The world might not be ending but boxing is starting too. By the time the rematch happens my friends who are casual fans wonít give a ****.

Tv Networks as well should put their foot down and say no to these fights but again Money talks.

I just want....

Wilder-Fury 2
Wilder-Joshua
Spence-Crawford
Lomochenko-Lopez
Mikey Garcia vs Danny garcia

These fights wonít end boxing after they happen. Boxing should have the ďnext please step upĒ attitude. Too much protecting that ď0Ē mentality
PRchamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:46 PM #47
Banned

Quoted: 2672 Post(s)
McNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 26,591.55
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

No need for a rematch, Fury clearly won. If they do rematch, let Wilder age a bit and maybe get smoked by someone else. Fýck Wilder, he sucks. Arum knows the game better than anybody in the sport.
McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:51 PM #48
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4472 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 94,866.90
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRchamp View Post
Sorry brother but as a boxing fan I can’t agree. Not going to disrespect you because you do make some sense but I can’t support the big wigs just worrying about themselves and making $$$ off these pointless fights.

The world might not be ending but boxing is starting too. By the time the rematch happens my friends who are casual fans won’t give a ****.

Tv Networks as well should put their foot down and say no to these fights but again Money talks.

I just want....

Wilder-Fury 2
Wilder-Joshua
Spence-Crawford

Lomochenko-Lopez
Mikey Garcia vs Danny garcia

These fights won’t end boxing after they happen. Boxing should have the “next please step up” attitude. Too much protecting that “0” mentality
I totally Agree with those!

My post is kinda giving you the prospect of "The Powers That Be" currently in boxing it is not that I agree with that mentality because I Don't! They Don't care what the Hardcore Fans think and they take us for granted because they know we not going anywhere and we will never stop watching boxing
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:55 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 22,554.87

Lol this fight was ready to go but once arum got involved he had to out marinated sauce on it.

I donít see how any one can say fury didnít duck the rematch.
The tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:56 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3441 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 81,820.55
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Bob is delusional if he thinks the rematch would do over a million buys.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends