No announcement yet.

Buying tickets to jack vs stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying tickets to jack vs stevenson

I have never been to a real event before, and I am planning to fly to Montreal for Jack vs. Stevenson. I had tickets to khan vs peterson 2, but that got cancelled.

Although I haven't been able to find tickets on sale anywhere. Does anyone know where i'd look to buy them online, is it normal that tickets aren't on sale yet?

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    I have never been to a real event before, and I am planning to fly to Montreal for Jack vs. Stevenson. I had tickets to khan vs peterson 2, but that got cancelled.

Although I haven't been able to find tickets on sale anywhere. Does anyone know where i'd look to buy them online, is it normal that tickets aren't on sale yet?
    Go to a Golden Boy event there a blast I've been to a bunch and since Richard Schafer left the events are way more fan friendly and they have that mega event environment.The Bellasco events are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
      Go to a Golden Boy event there a blast I've been to a bunch and since Richard Schafer left the events are way more fan friendly and they have that mega event environment.The Bellasco events are amazing
      I live in Canada, and flights here are expensive, even a flight to Montreal I'm spending at least $500, if I want to fly to the states its like $700

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post

evenko.ca
        As of today nothing on sale
        It might actually get cancelled cause of Alvarez not willing to step aside
        We’ll see

Comment

Montreal a very good place to check out a fight
          The atmosphere is amazing
          The girls are incredible your in for a treat

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Montreal a very good place to check out a fight
            The atmosphere is amazing
            The girls are incredible your in for a treat
            I love montreal, i've been there twice, once for a whole summer, one of my favorite cities in the world. Never been to a boxing match so i'm pumped and hope it happens!

Comment

One of the greatest cities in the world
              Too ****in bad we got this bull**** about language
              Before English or French everyone made money and everyone happy

Comment

montreal might actually be my favorite place to go see boxing...by greyhound it only takes me 5 hours to get there...and a round trip is very inexpensive...i was there for superman vs fonfara 2...it was pretty live...plus the dollar is a little strong there so you get little discounts if you use your credit card..dope nightlife to indulge in after the fights

Comment

Working...
                X