Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder, Fury Promises Explosive Drama When They Collide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think Wilder will win by KO, but think it will be a tougher fight than most think. I remember thinking Wlad would easily KO Fury too. Wilder is prime age though, and has a killer instinct. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      We all know Tyson Fury is going in to stink-up the joint, no way the 'Gypsy-Queen' dare goes toe-toe with the 'Bronze-Bomber'.
      Fury will make Wilder look poor as so many mediocre fighters look like Mayweather when they fight Deontay.

For the first time in Deontay career he faced a fighter in Ortiz he faced a fighter that could punch and capitalise on his many mistakes. He was unfortunately over 40 years. Fury has the ability to to outbox him put doesn’t have the power to make Deontay pay for his mistakes.

Deontay knocks him out any time he decides to unleash the windmill propellers

Comment

Though I expect Wilder to win you'd be a fool to write Tyson off. He will have a good game plan and is a master boxer, very hard to nail and have a strength and 2/3 stone weight advantage that he knows how to use.This is a fight that sparks excitement and if Tyson is able to negate Wilders enormous power then who better to do the job.You have to respect Tyson for taking this so soon but as they say if you can fight you can fight.....can't wait, sorry Eddie the big fights on!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          You either got the fire or u dont.. two tune ups, six tune ups, it don't make a difference.. He will surrender his soul on December, 1.. Deontay Wilder is like Shang tsung.. lol.
          Did you get the free Dazn app? All Wilderlites there is nothing to feel ashamed about. You are all welcome. Here at joshualite international we encourage helping our unfortunate neighbours

Now enough of all that what Fu#ck is going on in that country of yours?.... Botham Jean😢. Get the Fu#ck out of there bro. You talked **** about AJ but I’m willing to forgive you and allow you entry.

Comment

Fight bums and nobodies get rubbish money

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            This is what real boxing fans want to see, meanwhile AJ stans are happy to see him fight a 5ft2 Russian who's nearly 40

At last Wilder fighting a decent heavy weight, as stated real boxing fans want to see this, but did not want to see any of Wilders previous fights hence the very low amounts of money he makes and no PPV. Joshua meanwhile fought other HW Champions and ex champions to unify the titles, hence the fans are happy to see his fights.

Now if Joshua cannot fight Wilder or Fury then he is fighting the next best heavy weight actually ranked 3 in the World. Who do you suggest he fights then as Wilder and Fury are tied up????

Comment

These clowns better make this fight entertaining to watch.
              Otherwise, fans would stop tuning in to this circus division.

Comment

I'm moving to the US next month to watch real men fight. I can no longer live in a country that harbours cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  I'm moving to the US next month to watch real men fight. I can no longer live in a country that harbours cowards.
                  Lololololol .... You will be right at home you sound just like most of them. Out of Curiosity what men are you watching fight next month that has really got you so exited?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Fury will make Wilder look poor as so many mediocre fighters look like Mayweather when they fight Deontay.

For the first time in Deontay career he faced a fighter in Ortiz he faced a fighter that could punch and capitalise on his many mistakes. He was unfortunately over 40 years. Fury has the ability to to outbox him put doesn’t have the power to make Deontay pay for his mistakes.

Deontay knocks him out any time he decides to unleash the windmill propellers
                    So you say Fury will make Deontay look 'poor' but then say Wilder knocks Fury out 'any time he decides' -- well at least we agree Tyson Fury is getting windmilled.

Comment

Hope you can do it fury. But wilder wants it real bad also. He hasn't got respect even.beating Ortiz so wilder might have point to prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X