No announcement yet.

Usyk vs Evander Holyfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
    Uruk certainly doesn’t hit like Riddick Bowe, Ray Mercer, Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Dwight Braxton , Michael Dokes, so Relax folks everyone of those guys could Hit and and I saw Holyfield take shots from Ray Mercer from about 45 feet away that looked like Evander would land on the Atlantic City boardwalk, and he ate them up like a piece of candy.
    And that’s that
    This isn’t about power uysk would just put on a boxing lesson and box circles around him

Comment

It would go nice for Usyk for 3 mebbe 4 rounds.

Then Evander would figure him out and start dismantling him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Actually this is more of an argument than Ward vs. Uysk.

He is the best Cruiserweight I've seen since Real Deal. I still would take Real Deal, that heart.
        You don't remember Jirov, Gomez, or Mormeck????

Comment

Gut says Holyfield wins this one. Usyk is a supreme talent, Holyfield is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            This isn’t about power uysk would just put on a boxing lesson and box circles around him
            Nah man, a young evander you had to get his respect. I like Usyk, but that style would not work with him because evander was a good boxer too. And before you bring up Chris Byrd, Holyfield was old by then and Byrd has a little more pop on his punch than Usyk.

Comment

Lol

Here we go again

Comment

There are people that think Smokey Joe Frazier would beat AJ/Klitchko so it wouldn't surprise me that people would think Holyfield would beat Usyk.

Doesn't matter how strong or tough you are. Skills pay the bills.

Comment

Usyk 11-1 in rounds.
                  Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                    There are people that think Smokey Joe Frazier would beat AJ/Klitchko so it wouldn't surprise me that people would think Holyfield would beat Usyk.
                    Uh, different as night and day. Joe Frazier got bounced off the canvas by a 6'3-6'4 220lb George Foreman. AJ or either Klitchko would be waayy too big for Joe.

Holyfield is probably the best Cruiserweight we have ever seen or close to it. Usyk is as a bad a mfer you will find but Holyfield was a monster and he would bring it right to him. He wouldnt be waiting for one shot, he would be all in Usyk's ass all night.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      You don't remember Jirov, Gomez, or Mormeck????
                      Yeah I think Uysk is better than all those guys. Doesn’t mean they weren’t good.

Comment

Working...
                      X