Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-15-2018, 05:38 PM #1
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4400 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,740,077,962,201,917,696.00
Total Points: 1,740,078,861,702,163,712.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down Who Da HELL ARE U KIDDING America? U dont give a damn about Journalism or Journalists

SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

None of you people care about Jamal Khashoggi.

And when i say people, im talking about the liberal east coast west coast elitist mainstream press who leads all things fake outrage today(and their followers, many who are posters on this site, some even have khashoggi signatures), who only want to use this opportunity to bash a president they dont like (trump) while they stayed absolutely silent when a president they DO LIKE (obama) was waging war on journalists like Khashoggi....

Where was the liberal mainstream press and your fellow zombies when then president obama was using the espionage act to prosecute more journalists than all american presidents combined?

Obamaís Legacy: A Historic War On Whistleblowers

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Obamaís Gift to Donald Trump: A Policy of Cracking Down on Journalists and Their Sources

Its as if people forgot edward snowden and that whole spying on our own citizens and allies happened under barack obama's watch.... just like people forget the syrian civil war happened under obama's watch... just like the JV team (obama's own words) to the ISIS caliphate happened under obama's watch....

what the hell was the media doing when obama's was president and doing all these things? oh, that's right, busy fellating obama and giving him the nobel peace price while he drones poor brown and black folks all over the world ratcheting up bush w's drone program.......

Must be fake news............

Speaking of fake news, when did fake news start happening in such grand reckless fashion? Operation mockingbird wasnt this messy to operate back then. Who opened the floodgates?

Who is actually responsible for the barrage of fake news? Is it that evil racist one again in trump? Or is it those pesky behind the curtains evil doing russians and their troll farm accounts?

Or is it our very own?
Of course its our very own:

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

US Government-Funded Domestic Propaganda Has Officially Hit The Airwaves

Of course.

Happened well before trump took office. both political parties signed off on it knowing whoever took power, that political party would be able to use it.

These are things that should be talked about in our news stations. instead its mindless fake controversy after fake controversy. The media had a chance to redeem itself with this trump presidency and instead of acting like proper journalists, the media acts like a buncha boxingscene posters that just got red karma'd by a 21k rep'd [email protected]

"he has dementia!!!!"
"nuclear war with russia!!!!"
"he's scared of stairs!!!!"
"two scoops of ice cream!!!"
"he's a racist!!!"

Time and time again, they had a chance to tell the truth but instead, its endless promotion of moral, social, political, and racial chaos. The absolutely one sided coverage of the brett kavanaugh case epitomizes the degraded state of american media. Instead of following up on the charges, using basic common sense and logic when analyzing the veracity and credibility of the accuser (NONE WHATSOEVER), the media played favorites and all journalistic integrity and prerequisites went out the window.....

If people actually cared, someone like "dr." blasey ford would have been ripped to shreds for her blatant inconsistencies and lies. How does someone have fear of flying yet has more frequent flier miles than ameilia earhart? If people actually cared about journalism, then brian williams wouldnt have a job, and neither would Glenn Thrush. If america actually cared about journalism, the harvey weinstein story would have broken years ago by actual journalists, instead they sat on the story only for an establishment mouthpiece like ronan "i had multiple plastic surgeries to perpetrate the fraud that i am frank sinatra's son" farrow to break the story....

NOBODY CARES ABOUT JOURNALISM IN AMERICA ANYMORE.

Journalism in America is DEADER than Jamal Khashoggi.

So spare me.

Stick to promoting disgusting degeneracy like cardi b, ariana grande, taylor swift, meghan markle, MSNBC, CNN, the kardashians, excessive traveling in the nba, excessive nfl qb protections, the wnba, tyler perry, metoomovement, colin kaepernick, butt cheeks filled with silicone, the backpack dance, ice water challenges, any kind of youtube viral challenges, dancing with the stars, golden state warriors, "dr." christine blasey ford (aka fake rape accusations), the entire cast of the view especially joy behar, bestiality, and pedophilia among other things.

Spare the rest of america with your fake tears for this journalist.

You dont care.
You never did.

so just shut up, take your drugs (legal and or illegal) and watch your crappy shows that you think is good like the walking dead. or pretend better call saul isnt boring because its sooooooo noir!!!!

You dont care.
You never did.

If america and its citizens cared, Julian Assange would be free. Instead he gets brett kavanaughed before brett kavanaughed.....

So just shut up.

You dont care.
You never did.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:41 PM #2
deicide

Quoted: 6411 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,448,532,920,741,546,954,850,304.00
Total Points: 8,448,542,920,741,548,936,134,656.00
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - Ŗringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

remember when you used to post about sports too?

good times
-MAKAVELLI- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:42 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3411 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,101,002,000,015,032,320.00
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

And when i say people, im talking about the liberal east coast west coast elitist mainstream press who leads all things fake outrage today(and their followers, many who are posters on this site, some even have khashoggi signatures), who only want to use this opportunity to bash a president they dont like (trump) while they stayed absolutely silent when a president they DO LIKE (obama) was waging war on journalists like Khashoggi....

Where was the liberal mainstream press and your fellow zombies when then president obama was using the espionage act to prosecute more journalists than all american presidents combined?

Obamaís Gift to Donald Trump: A Policy of Cracking Down on Journalists and Their Sources

Its as if people forgot edward snowden and that whole spying on our own citizens and allies happened under barack obama's watch.... just like people forget the syrian civil war happened under obama's watch... just like the JV team (obama's own words) to the ISIS caliphate happened under obama's watch....

what the hell was the media doing when obama's was president and doing all these things? oh, that's right, busy fellating obama and giving him the nobel peace price while he drones poor brown and black folks all over the world ratcheting up bush w's drone program.......

Speaking of fake news, when did fake news start happening in such grand reckless fashion? Operation mockingbird wasnt this messy to operate back then. Who opened the floodgates?

Who is actually responsible for the barrage of fake news? Is it that evil racist one again in trump? Or is it those pesky behind the curtains evil doing russians and their troll farm accounts?

Or is it our very own?

Of course.

Happened well before trump took office. both political parties signed off on it knowing whoever took power, that political party would be able to use it.

These are things that should be talked about in our news stations. instead its mindless fake controversy after fake controversy. The media had a chance to redeem itself with this trump presidency and instead of acting like proper journalists, the media acts like a buncha boxingscene posters that just got red karma'd by a 21k rep'd [email protected]

"he has dementia!!!!"
"he's a racist!!!"

Time and time again, they had a chance to tell the truth but instead, its endless promotion of moral, social, political, and racial chaos. The absolutely one sided coverage of the brett kavanaugh case epitomizes the degraded state of american media. Instead of following up on the charges, using basic common sense and logic when analyzing the veracity and credibility of the accuser (NONE WHATSOEVER), the media played favorites and all journalistic integrity and prerequisites went out the window.....

If people actually cared, someone like "dr." blasey ford would have been ripped to shreds for her blatant inconsistencies and lies. How does someone have fear of flying yet has more frequent flier miles than ameilia earhart? If people actually cared about journalism, then brian williams wouldnt have a job, and neither would Glenn Thrush. If america actually cared about journalism, the harvey weinstein story would have broken years ago by actual journalists, instead they sat on the story only for an establishment mouthpiece like ronan "i had multiple plastic surgeries to perpetrate the fraud that i am frank sinatra's son" farrow to break the story....

So spare me.

Stick to promoting disgusting degeneracy like cardi b, ariana grande, taylor swift, meghan markle, MSNBC, CNN, the kardashians, excessive traveling in the nba, excessive nfl qb protections, the wnba, tyler perry, metoomovement, colin kaepernick, butt cheeks filled with silicone, the backpack dance, ice water challenges, any kind of youtube viral challenges, dancing with the stars, golden state warriors, "dr." christine blasey ford (aka fake rape accusations), the entire cast of the view especially joy behar, bestiality, and pedophilia among other things.

You dont care.
You never did.

so just shut up, take your drugs (legal and or illegal) and watch your crappy shows that you think is good like the walking dead. or pretend better call saul isnt boring because its sooooooo noir!!!!

You dont care.
You never did.

If america and its citizens cared, Julian Assange would be free. Instead he gets brett kavanaughed before brett kavanaughed.....

So just shut up.

You dont care.
You never did.
What up Sterling? Missed you homie
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:05 PM #4
Patriot

Quoted: 7466 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 980,160,128,036,259,619,667,968.00
Total Points: 980,160,143,036,259,625,861,120.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Must have taken all those months off to write this essay I didn't read
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:15 PM #5
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3850 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -373,739,358,977,111,490,560.00
Total Points: -186,539,358,132,110,393,344.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Also didn't read btw. I saw the archer thread, skipped the essay, went straight to the comments.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:18 PM #6
Patriot

Quoted: 7466 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 980,160,128,036,259,619,667,968.00
Total Points: 980,160,143,036,259,625,861,120.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post

Also didn't read btw. I saw the archer thread, skipped the essay, went straight to the comments.
My first move was to read the tags
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:24 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14077 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,752,900,876,158,373,986,304.00
Total Points: 9,752,900,876,158,382,374,912.00
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

Or is it our very own?

Of course.

"he has dementia!!!!"
"he's a racist!!!"

So spare me.

You dont care.
You never did.

You dont care.
You never did.

So just shut up.

You dont care.
You never did.
Cardi B is sexy. Deal with it.

Deal with my sig too.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:42 PM #8
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10310 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,076,208,026,221,614,727,168.00
Total Points: 48,124,843,771,660,263,751,680.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Who?......................
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:45 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3040 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,974,556,633,207,648.00
Total Points: 177,064,098,432,474,087,424.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

War Khashoggi

wait who are we talking about
Mike D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM #10
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4400 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,740,077,962,201,917,696.00
Total Points: 1,740,078,861,702,163,712.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
What up Sterling? Missed you homie
coming off another half a year ban for telling the truth.

LITERALLY.

Quote:
1. i was banned for making a thread titled: meet the man who is the #1 producer of interracial adult films.

2. the time and effort i put in this thread is minuscule compared to the time and effort you put out for your pick em threads. i have high wpms.

3.of course you didnt read it. you are a liberal millennial, infamous for their lack of attention span, idiocy, and gullibility.

see the posters below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post

another liberal, degenerate, drunkard millennial.

typical.

Quote:
My first move was to read the tags
yes.

3 word tags is more your speed limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Cardi B is sexy. Deal with it.

Deal with my sig too.

sure, if you like talentless rat faced industry plants filled with STDs.

as for your sig, i already addressed that in my op.

and if you didnt read it because you have the reading ability of floyd mayweather jr. then ill say it again,

YOU
DONT
CARE
ABOUT
KASHOGGI
OR
ANY
OTHER JOURNALIST.

you never did.

all you care about is getting high and eating fried plantains with chicken.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
argento pedophile files, fake rape chronicles, fultz cant shoot, gather step bs, ivanka divorce jared, kanye cares, lonzo cant either, shut up odell, stelter soy boys, wide strikezones

User Tag List