Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Would Love To Face Klitschko in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Would Love To Face Klitschko in Las Vegas

IBF, WBA and IBO heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua says he is eager for a rematch with Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko after April's thrilling bout but will face Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev if Klitschko decides to retire. Joshua beat Klitschko after 11 rounds to extend his unbeaten streak to 19 fights, and a clause in their contracts allows the defeated fighter to ask for a rematch. But the 41-year-old is yet to make decision about his future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds good to me! I think Klits takes the rematch if Joshua doesn't fix his stamina problems! Great fight, meanwhile, back in Alabama, Wilder is getting ready for another useless opponent while having over 35 pro fights!

Comment

I don't know if there's ever been a more obvious time to retire than 10 years as absolute champion, aged 41, lost all your belts to Fury, came back with a different style and lost again.

No point. Nothing he does accomplishes anything. Maybe he just wants to go out with a big win for personal reasons but he's more likely to rack up 5 losses in a row against a worse opponent each time.

Comment

I think it is very telling that klitschko still has not responded to AJ. At the moment AJ is chasing the rematch to fight a guy he beat in devastating fashion. Does not make sense. Klitschko should retire and i think he knows it too. I would not recommend Klitschko fighting AJ either.

Comment

Wilder sucks

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            I think it is very telling that klitschko still has not responded to AJ. At the moment AJ is chasing the rematch to fight a guy he beat in devastating fashion. Does not make sense. Klitschko should retire and i think he knows it too. I would not recommend Klitschko fighting AJ either.
            Wlad should retire, but being a shot away from KO yourself is not beating someone in a devestating fashion.

Comment

Hope klitchko retires. The Sooner he does the sooner fury and wilder can get this work

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                I think hes getting as much out of it as he can, he knows what it is, getting used to break Joshua in another market, no doubt wants to be justifiably rewarded for it. The fact that he said he didn't want Cardiff and they've moved on makes me think its more than likely happening.

Comment

I wonder what the deadline is in the contract to decide to take up the rematch? Whatever it is it's too long. Klitschko making Joshua sit around not knowing where he stands is just wrong.

Comment

Hes coming to hold TBE's nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X