Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man threatens to kill bikers. Police come to him home to arrest him. He kills police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Aint no roll. That poster knows what's up. You obviously don't just like with the immigration thread.

you mean the one I schooled you in? Honestly, that thread was you at your lowest point of your posting career.

Easy work

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Stfu siablo. Every time you type something in a thread here, you just highlight your ignorance and racism. It’s an old act. Grow the fcuk up.
      Put me on ignore. You half-caste rass. This aint bout growing corns and turkeys so leave this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        You sound like you’re trying waaaay to hard to be cool. Thumbs up guy.
        Don't gotta try. The mere fact I was born and raised in Jamaica made me cool. I knew my dad too.

Comment

you mean the one I schooled you in? Honestly, that thread was you at your lowest point of your posting career.

Easy work
          Even Butler had to come around and say you didn't know sh**t. Butler had to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yea he killed them with the handgun. He killed them so fast they couldn't radio for help saying they've been shot. The neighbors who originally called the police called the police again after he shot them. Other police had arrived when he came out of the garage with the guns. The two other police were laying there dead
            Damn! That’s crazy. What a dummy though for not even being ready when backup did arrive. I mean, he got shot straight off the bat walking out like that.

Comment

Does that happen? Yea, in some cases, unfortunately. But how do you think people of color (since you took it there) get the drop on cops when they do?

Poor policing and/or practice of standard operating procedure. Not white priveledge or racism doe. You sound a bit silly.
              Nah they definitely approached him with white privilege. He was not approached aggressively, had guns pointed at him, and they spoke to him with respect the entire time. Even after he murdered two police officer and had a fire fight with others they some how managed to take him alive. How come no cops didn’t fear for their lives? The two officers should have feared for theirs.

Comment

Damn! That’s crazy. What a dummy though for not even being ready when backup did arrive. I mean, he got shot straight off the bat walking out like that.
                This the real world not GTA. One shot hurts/disables or kills even with armour on.

Comment

Even Butler had to come around and say you didn't know sh**t. Butler had to do that.

Are you really this ******ed? I just told you that thread was your low point and you bring up butler as some form of vindication for you or saving grace?

To think, all this time I thought you were a little better than butler. Apparently he’s your peer though. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

This the real world not GTA. One shot hurts/disables or kills even with armour on.
                    Obviously you moron. That wasn’t even my point. You ever been shot, btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He killed those two right there. The newspaper that obtained the video thru a FOIA didn't show that part. I added a description of what happened.
                      Rambo status. I give him props.

Comment

Working...
                      X