Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Voted Golovkin by mistake.

GGG bruises easily so comparisons like this are irrelevant really.

Golovkin was the one who hurt his opponent on more than one occasion.
    Bruises easy

Comment

Apart from interindividual differences in terms of skin composition and underlying bone structure, comparing bruised faces after a fight is a meaningless indicator of damage, especially when there is an 8-year age difference between the two fighters. Skin elasticity decreases dramatically with age.

All in all, I think both did an equal amount of damage to each other - Canelo to the body, and Golovkin to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        You people who can't comprehend the fact one guy naturally swells up more the the other should just stop. Canelo never swells up and ggg always does when he gets hit.
        Naturally swells lmao. When has gg ever looked fuked up. Please tell me

Comment

You people who can't comprehend the fact one guy naturally swells up more the the other should just stop. Canelo never swells up and ggg always does when he gets hit.
          I get the argument, but when has GGG's face ever swelled up? This is the first time I've ever seen GGG's face with serious damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            How about posting a photo of GGG without an edited red filter? Because it looks like the guy standing behind GGG has his head all bloodied up.

Canelo was about to get sparked several times. GGG was never in that trouble.
            Several times? Canelo was in trouble in one round. I’d say he was in danger of getting KOed one time. Alvarez responded with a nice display of defensive prowess. He brushed against the ropes for like two seconds, then went into slipping punches in pure defensive mode. This was in stark contrast to the vast majority of the fight, where Canelo was the come-forward aggressor. It was a very close fight, but GGG sustained much greater visible damage. His face — on both sides — was bruised, blooded and busted up from early on. Not that this proves who wins a fight — it doesn’t — but it’s evident to anyone with use of sight who looked worse at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I get the argument, but when has GGG's face ever swelled up? This is the first time I've ever seen GGG's face with serious damage.
              Probably because most of the time he destroys his opponents. Some guys have even been clearly afraid of engaging him. To Canelo’s credit, he met the Boogie Man head on — and won (at least on the cards).

Comment

"Borat naturally swells up" -Trump Supporter Gunther

Jajajajajajajaja!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Naturally swells lmao. When has gg ever looked fuked up. Please tell me
                  His face has gotten marked up and swollen against brook, rosado, jacobs, both canel o fights and I'm sure if I looked for more I wouldn't have much trouble.

Comment

His face has gotten marked up and swollen against brook, rosado, jacobs, both canel o fights and I'm sure if I looked for more I wouldn't have much trouble.
                    But not maked and swollen like in the second fight against Canelo.

And the body shots were sick.

Comment

Early in the fight Canelo landed some powerful punches to Golovkin's head and body. You saw him react visibly each time. Golovkin hurt Canelo late once or twice late in the fight. Golovkin took more punishment but for a second I thought he might stop Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X