Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-15-2018, 06:53 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
Illmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,010,003,003,998,208.00
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatdowns View Post
I respect your opinion, but, personally, I'm tired of people calling Eminem "Top 5"

He's number one.

No rapper can handle a prime Eminem. Even the 45 year-old version is better at rapping than everyone else out right now

I feel people are sleeping on Em since some grew up past his peak and whatnot. They didn't see the monster he was back then, and are, like in boxing, using late-career performances as a measure of his greatness.

Man, I hated all his last few albums. Only a few good songs here and there, considering all of them. But I've never for a second doubted his ability to be the best. I just felt like he had too many "yes men" around him, not telling him he's not using his voice and lyrics properly. Eminem stopped telling good stories, and, like 50 cent, that hurt him, too. It's a part of life, especially with wealth.

But that dude's the best. He just has struggled overcoming the drug situation and rebuilding himself past that, both mentally and physically. Stuff leaves scars, deterioration.

I openly acknowledge that my poetry is very much influenced by Eminem's rhyming patterns back in the day. I grew up as a kid listening to his albums, over and over. So much so that I do many of the same tricks he does without even realizing it when I write poems.

Dude's a legend, and he could release 100 crappy albums and still be the greatest rapper of all time
Full blown groupie mode! LMAOO

Eminem is not #1 and FAR from it.. not spittin corny sht like ....

"Iím lookiní at your tight rear like a sightseer / Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea"

"Heís tryiní to divide us / The ****ís like a cult, but like Johnny heíll only unite us (/Unitas)"

"íCause like a dictionary, things are lookiní up / So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up"

"Since Iím manure, sheís a sewer / And this time this piece of ****ís running through her"

"From the first time I saw you, I actually / Said to myself, 'I gotta meet her' (/meter) like a taxi"

"Grab you by the (meow!), hope itís not a problem, in fact / About the only thing I agree on with Donald is that / So when I put this palm on your cat / Donít snap, itís supposed to get grabbed / Why do you think they call it a snatch?"

"She wants a computer lodged in her vagina / Said my dick is an apple, she said put it inside her"

"So letís get turnt like a shish kabab / Twist it, ma, like an air-conditioning knob"

"Iím swimminí in that Egyptian river, ícause Iím in denial (/The Nile)"

.... i can keep going.. and going.
Illmatic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:19 PM #82
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,092,764,208,019,270,656.00
Total Points: 5,095,563,485,906,891,776.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
lol who is he gonna use his "best lines" on? he should always use his best lines. Em lost it long ago
You thought Eminem's repsonse is garbage? smh at least explain why instead of just saying it's trash
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:59 PM #83
Banned

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Beatdowns is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,592.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic94 View Post
Full blown groupie mode! LMAOO

Eminem is not #1 and FAR from it.. not spittin corny sht like ....

"Iím lookiní at your tight rear like a sightseer / Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea"

"Heís tryiní to divide us / The ****ís like a cult, but like Johnny heíll only unite us (/Unitas)"

"íCause like a dictionary, things are lookiní up / So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up"

"Since Iím manure, sheís a sewer / And this time this piece of ****ís running through her"

"From the first time I saw you, I actually / Said to myself, 'I gotta meet her' (/meter) like a taxi"

"Grab you by the (meow!), hope itís not a problem, in fact / About the only thing I agree on with Donald is that / So when I put this palm on your cat / Donít snap, itís supposed to get grabbed / Why do you think they call it a snatch?"

"She wants a computer lodged in her vagina / Said my dick is an apple, she said put it inside her"

"So letís get turnt like a shish kabab / Twist it, ma, like an air-conditioning knob"

"Iím swimminí in that Egyptian river, ícause Iím in denial (/The Nile)"

.... i can keep going.. and going.
In this era of mumble rap, you think that the lines in which Eminem jokes around at are out of place?

What's hot right now? Stuff like "Stir fry"

I swear it sounds like: "I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry, stir fry,

I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry,

I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry"

...lol
Beatdowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:12 PM #84
Banned

thewhitegirl's in the kitchen cookin' like it's stir fry:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

(stir fry)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 09-15-2018, 08:12 PM #85
Contender

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
TysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these partsTysonFuryTBE is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,081,907.25

Boring. Give me Coldplay over this rubbish any day. Proper music Proper singing
TysonFuryTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:16 PM #86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
Boring. Give me Coldplay over this rubbish any day. Proper music Proper singing
Man, Jennifer Lawrence got that guy jumping around dressed like a gorilla lol

This may sound like a joke, but I truly think this is one of the greatest songs of all time:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Now that I'm a bit older, I can certainly relate to the lyrics. Dude spoke a lot of truth that went over ppl's heads in this song
Old 09-16-2018, 04:11 AM #87
Contender

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Razor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,021,304.00
Drink up, sir.  Bad ass avi.... - anthonydavid11 

Is Machine Gun Kelly a rapper? I know him because of 1 song with Camila Cabello (I feel no shame in saying I never turn off the TV when she's on) and he was playing a guitar and doing what I'd call singing rather than rapping.
Razor Ramon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 AM #88
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3881 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -396,615,197,661,382,574,080.00
Total Points: -209,415,196,816,381,476,864.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
Is Machine Gun Kelly a rapper? I know him because of 1 song with Camila Cabello (I feel no shame in saying I never turn off the TV when she's on) and he was playing a guitar and doing what I'd call singing rather than rapping.
His music videos have an interesting style but none of his songs you would actually want to bump in your car, because you would embarrass yourself.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:00 AM #89
yeah yeah yeah yeah

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Mushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud of
Bank: 12,243,997,021,830,116.00
Total Points: 12,244,007,021,853,242.00
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo FIREPOWER - Jabroni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
Yea Prince is a sucker for that. I hope he doesnít read my post doe

Even Floyd knew what's up
Mushashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:18 AM #90
yeah yeah yeah yeah

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Mushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud of
Bank: 12,243,997,021,830,116.00
Total Points: 12,244,007,021,853,242.00
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo FIREPOWER - Jabroni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovnikov View Post
I believe it was purely a financial decision. Another "Back 2 Back" would've done well, but "In my Feelings" made Drake some real money. Took over the country. Had it flopped, responding would've become a necessity, but I can see why he didn't see the use in risking the negative impact of a beef with Pusha/Kanye. You gotta remember Kanye's a Kardashian now. Kylie isn't a billionaire for no reason. They have a following, and Drake made the smart play.

Back 2 Back would have not worked this time. Pusha took it to the gutter when Drake brought his Pusha's fiancť's name into it. When Story of Adidon dropped there was radio silence for a week. ONE WEEK is a long time in beef. He basically forfeited and rode it out hoping the public would forget about it because by then scrutiny started to reach mainstream TMZ, Entertainment Weekly proportions. His team had to kill that buzz, Pusha already ruined his Adidas rollout, if he were to respond it would have affected album units and tarnished his image as the top dog in the industry. A big part of his appeal is that he is a winner. He keeps winning no matter what, fans of his enjoy following him because they like the feeling of being on the winning team, they're like Miami Heat supporters. He didn't want that smoke because Push has more dirt on him and was about to hang him out to dry.
Mushashi is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
eminem, real, reply

User Tag List