Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Conner Megregger beat Mayweather in a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    Floyd could have ended that fight at any point he wanted to. He toyed with McGregor, like a dad giving their 12 year old kid a boxing lesson.
    And this is a reason I hate that sham of a fight and the way Floyd handled it. To me Floyd going out and Gatting Connor and knocking him out within 3-4 rounds would have been legit instead he played with him let him gas then took him out. It was an entertaining fight though lol

Comment

They should fight a rematch under wwe rules

Comment

This #1 bullshit! Khabib will maul McGregor and then call out Floyd. They will meet in a steel cage match at Wrestlemania with Rhonda Rousey as special guest referee. Floyd will beat Khabib and then call out Rhonda. Rhonda vs Floyd at Summer Slam is the end goal.

Comment

The gap in talent, boxing knowledge and skill between the two in a boxing ring under boxing rules is huge. I believe Mayweather did not bother to train for the first fight. I think he carried Conor to make the fight last a while. I think he could have KOed Conor in any round he decided to do so. Conor has no chance to beat Mayweather in a boxing match now or 10 years or 20 years from now in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X