Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor MacG has a win over Dustin Poirier? Damn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor has a solid resume. The win over Poirier was at 145 though, Dustin has said he was much weaker at that weight.

Max has improved leaps and bounds since he fought McGregor and is a lot bigger. Before he fought McGregor he was a part timer who lost to Bermudez lol. I'd love to see a rematch, it would be very interesting. Conor could absolutely win again but Max would be much better prepared than he was the first time.

Eddie Alvarez did a great job of putting Conor over to set up the Mayweather fight but took a dive so I don't look at that fight seriously.

Conor showed that he has heart and adaptability in the Diaz rematch imo, he was forced to dig deep to survive in that fight.

Conor's resume is overrated by his fanboys and underrated by his haters.

Currently his resume still tops Khabibs thanks to the Aldo win.

Al Iaquinta is just not a great name even though he is tough and fought hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      I never knew he gave Poirier that work a while back.

He is shytting all over Khabib's resume!

Poirier, Diaz, Mendes, Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez.

Compared to khabib's Johnson and Barbosa as his only top-10 wins.

Conor has a straight nasty resume. SAVAGE
      C'mon man... Raphael Do's Anjos is the best name on Khabibs resume. You can't mention Khabibs resume and not give him credit for that win.

Comment

Ferguson beats both Khabib and Mcgregor. The UFC dont want Ferguson anywhere near McGregor. IMO McG blast out Khabib making him look spectacular. Nate would most likely beat McG again with better training.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          C'mon man... Raphael Do's Anjos is the best name on Khabibs resume. You can't mention Khabibs resume and not give him credit for that win.
          Aye you right COMPLETELY forgot about that win!!

He straight BODIED RDA.. Although I think we're seeing now that RDA is a natural 170 pounder who was probably extremely weight-drained when e fought Khabib.

Still no excuses, doe, great win..

Still, Khabib's resume PALES in comparison to Conor's. I mean Holloway, and Aldo? Porier, Alvarez, and Diaz too??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Ferguson beats both Khabib and Mcgregor. The UFC dont want Ferguson anywhere near McGregor. IMO McG blast out Khabib making him look spectacular. Nate would most likely beat McG again with better training.
            EHHHHH...

I like Ferguson, he's as gritty and badass as they come. Also very talented and prolly the most well-rounded fighter in the division, if not the entire UFC..

But still, his striking is VERY rudimentary when compared to somebody like MacG.

Tony would get battered.

I think tony matches up better against Khabib than Conor, tbh. I actually favor Tony against Khabib due to Tony's skill on the ground on his back. With his long ass limbs and pointy ass elbows he's a nightmare on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
              Aye you right COMPLETELY forgot about that win!!

He straight BODIED RDA.. Although I think we're seeing now that RDA is a natural 170 pounder who was probably extremely weight-drained when e fought Khabib.

Still no excuses, doe, great win..

Still, Khabib's resume PALES in comparison to Conor's. I mean Holloway, and Aldo? Porier, Alvarez, and Diaz too??
              Mcgregor by far has the edge in resume... IMO

Comment

Working...
              X