No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: If I'm at 100%, Nobody Beats Me at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Hope he can keep it clean for the rest of his life also. After he retires if anything stick to the weed man!
    Alexander vs Livingstone Bramble would have been a veritable smoking fight in that case

Comment

Alexander vs Spence or thurman he would knock either out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          Canelo was starting to outbox Khan 1-2 rounds before the knockout
          His offence is flashy but it keeps him open to counters so his offence isnt that great

His offence consists of throwing a flurry, movings around a bit then throwing another flurry. Since he doesnt think when he actually throws punches he gets caught in the exchanges and becomes predictable.

I think Pacquiao is much better offensive fighter than Khan, more power, better timing and thrown from awkward angles.
          I can agree with most of your post. PAC is the only fighter that even comes close to Kahn as far as pure offense is concerned.

You can argue PAC's offense is better, but personally I don't consider Pac because I believe he was a dirty fighter who simply was never caught.

No way someone of his midget stature brutalized some of the toughest fighters of this era, i.e. Shane Mosey, Oscar De Hoya etc.

That's why the most lucrative fight of his career was delayed for so long, because he inexplicably refused to agree to blood testing.
          Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 12-03-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Well Devon is confident now lol hahaha get that Shawn Porter rematch going or either Danny Garcia might step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              Alexander vs Spence or thurman he would knock either out

Comment

This motha****a still owe your boy Deezy for some oxy 80's from years back.

Comment

Alexander vs. Garcia anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    In other words ..." Haymon said if I get clean I can still make some money as a Name opponent for the PBC guys " .

Kind of, yep.....

Comment

Alexander is a B+ to a A- fighter in a STACKED division of A to A+ talent. That ends poorly for him against most any of the top four or five elite fighters at 147.

Glad- and truly pray- he is clean and off the bad meds. He is still a fun fighter and able to perform at a high enough level to get some serious love. But to become a champion and top draw he may need to drop a division or move up one.

Comment

Working...
                      X