No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2019 #68 18th OCTOBER 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I hear ya. Biev is a little rough when it comes to it. He takes the inch out of the rule book and stretches it damn near a mile. I believe if someone gets him out of his element he could fly off and catch a DQ or something of that nature.
    Evidence in boxing?? Didn’t know that existed! Lol
    The guy has been boxing almost all his life
    He’s a very loyal boxer meaning he’s all family until he’s scheduled to fight
    It would have to take something over and I mean fughin over the top for him to lose it
    I’ve been watching him since he came over the pond
    The guy has always fought this rugged can’t stop me now boxing
    Go in and get the job done and if he can push you around , he will
    Very very disciplined fighter

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      The guy has been boxing almost all his life
      He’s a very loyal boxer meaning he’s all family until he’s scheduled to fight
      It would have to take something over and I mean fughin over the top for him to lose it
      I’ve been watching him since he came over the pond
      The guy has always fought this rugged can’t stop me now boxing
      Go in and get the job done and if he can push you around , he will
      Very very disciplined fighter
      I too have followed him, through his amateur days. Has a good pedigree. He has the power and will of a Bull, which he has always had. Technically I’m not overly impressed, he just carries his rough power style very well. Even watching him with his friend GSP, he’s very stoic in his personality. As you said in a way, it’s just a job, whereas I think if you put a fighter of say Tyson Fury’s persona in a match with him he would effin lose it! Just one man’s opinion my friend!

Comment

I too have followed him, through his amateur days. Has a good pedigree. He has the power and will of a Bull, which he has always had. Technically I’m not overly impressed, he just carries his rough power style very well. Even watching him with his friend GSP, he’s very stoic in his personality. As you said in a way, it’s just a job, whereas I think if you put a fighter of say Tyson Fury’s persona in a match with him he would effin lose it! Just one man’s opinion my friend!

Never say never
        I won’t state that it can’t happen or it will ( I’d be rich if I could ) but just stating that it would go against everything he believes in
        He’s never been in the news for wrong reasons , never been seen in a club partying , just a family man
        Just a very disciplined human being but anything can happen and I’d be fughin ignorant to say no
        To be honest , I wouldn’t be surprised , takes much to surprise me
        I’d be more surprised with a bad prediction than a boxer going sideways

Comment

Could be worse brother! At least you didn’t burn your last 3X on it and lose! It’s half full ✌🏼
          yeah I know but I would have picked beterbiev for the stoppage but not my last 3x lol...so yeah I saved it mate 🙈

Comment

Never say never
            I won’t state that it can’t happen or it will ( I’d be rich if I could ) but just stating that it would go against everything he believes in
            He’s never been in the news for wrong reasons , never been seen in a club partying , just a family man
            Just a very disciplined human being but anything can happen and I’d be fughin ignorant to say no
            To be honest , I wouldn’t be surprised , takes much to surprise me
            I’d be more surprised with a bad prediction than a boxer going sideways
            Traditional mountain folk, man, rigid moral code, honour and duty above all things...stoic (as you say NC), misogynists and not the most flexible of thinkers but definitely the guys you want on your side in a fight. My old man was a Greek dude from a similar sort of mountain background so I got a bit of an idea, ha... let's just say they ain't big believers in cosseting their sons.

But yeah - mock one of those dudes at your peril. Course it's gonna vary with the individual but you insult 'em they ain't gonna just forget... these are dudes who still carry blood feuds down generations, at least when they're in their homelands. You might recall the Khabib vs Connor incidents... Connor just didn't grasp the cultural difference cos like most of us he's used to operating in a society where we spout bullchit as a norm without consequence.

I'm not sure of course, but yeah, I could see Artur pushed too far and do some crazy ish like Khabib did, jumping into the audience if he saw one of his own under threat. If it was an opponent though more likely just to punish hell outta 'em in the ring. Sustain the beating.
            Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-22-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              Traditional mountain folk, man, rigid moral code, honour and duty above all things...stoic (as you say NC), misogynists and not the most flexible of thinkers but definitely the guys you want on your side in a fight. My old man was a Greek dude from a similar sort of mountain background so I got a bit of an idea, ha... let's just say they ain't big believers in cosseting their sons.

But yeah - mock one of those dudes at your peril. Course it's gonna vary with the individual but you insult 'em they ain't gonna just forget... these are dudes who still carry blood feuds down generations, at least when they're in their homelands. You might recall the Khabib vs Connor incidents... Connor just didn't grasp the cultural difference cos like most of us he's used to operating in a society where we spout bullchit as a norm without consequence.

I'm not sure of course, but yeah, I could see Artur pushed too far and do some crazy ish like Khabib did, jumping into the audience if he saw one of his own under threat. If it was an opponent though more likely just to punish hell outta 'em in the ring. Sustain the beating.
              Agreed....Of topic sounds like we might have some possible fights about to be announced!
              Gamboa vs Davis ?? That’ll also be damn good

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post

Lol
                So as a youngster you didn’t have much of a life
                Oh well , your not the only one

Comment

Lol
                  So as a youngster you didn’t have much of a life
                  Oh well , your not the only one
                  Well, we all got our stories, man, but yeah, you could say that. Few fond memories I got of the stonefaced fucker are huddled around that shittty 14" B&W t.v with the coat hanger arial watching shit like Bruno vs Bugner and Barry McGuigan... it's maybe why I came back to the sport after he passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Well, we all got our stories, man, but yeah, you could say that. Few fond memories I got of the stonefaced fucker are huddled around that shittty 14" B&W t.v with the coat hanger arial watching shit like Bruno vs Bugner and Barry McGuigan... it's maybe why I came back to the sport after he passed.
                    I hear you
                    You do know we are much more similar to our siblings than we make it out to be
                    What can I say , it is what it is

Comment

new to boxing and love to read your replies

Comment

Working...
                      X