Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say let the commission do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      Why would Jmm who is moving up in weight lose muscle? See how much muscle Hopkins at 40 gained by moving up

hopkins and martinez esspecially are definitely on steroids

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        hopkins and martinez esspecially are definitely on steroids
        Based on what?you are throwing empty claims at 2 fighters yet when this is done to Manny i is wrong

Comment

This needs to be investigated fully. Truth and transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            Based on what?you are throwing empty claims at 2 fighters yet when this is done to Manny i is wrong
            just on age and performance, martinez nearly 40 has a tremendous workrate
            hopkins at near 50 is just suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              That was one hell of a good read - he's been working on this article for over a year apparently. Sadly, you can't help but almost feel defeated reading it.
              What about you, PED champ..what do you make of Floyd's 3 failed tests?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                just on age and performance, martinez nearly 40 has a tremendous workrate
                hopkins at near 50 is just suspicious
                so you base this on nothing yet we cant do that to manny?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  What about you, PED champ..what do you make of Floyd's 3 failed tests?
                  dont get him started man, ignore him plz

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I know that Bat, just having a little giggle at the expense of the eejits. In all seriousness, anybody who cares about the sports heart will sink reading stuff like this. I know mine does.
                    I can see what you mean, but a forum giggle is nothing compared to the crisis the sport is in.

Somebody show a way out of this. Maybe this could lead to a federal commision.

Comment

Victor Conte was dirty as ***** when he was doing his BALCO dirt but since he did his time this guy has been the single biggest voice in cleaning up sports, its ironic but true. Hate or love him its a FACT.

He has stated for years USADA is corrupt. He's been illustrating how USADA is not only dirty but HIGHLY POLITICAL and ALL ABOUT THE GREENBACKS. He has outlined the differences between VADA (THE ACTUAL AUTHORITY IN PED TESTING) and the frauds that USADA really are. He asked point blank why in the world does GBP pay 10x more for PED testing through USADA when VADA is not only cheaper, but actually in the business of busting dirt bag users. He has implied for years that GBP are more than willing to pay up the extra money to ensure tests either come back clean or dirty ones get swept under the rug.

Schaefer and GBP (and by extension ODLH) are implicant in paying ridiculous testing fees knowing full well USADA will hide dirty tests and not report dirty ones. When the ***** hits the fan...and it will. Boxing enthusiasts will be shocked at the sheer number of PED abusers in the game. Its permeated all levels of boxing and we'll look back and think "How the hell did I not notice that dirt bag was using PEDs, look at the record, look at the age, look at his body". Hindsight will truly be 20/20 at that point. The time is coming, its inevitable.

This is not new news, but the OP deserves 1Mil Green Ks for finding that transcript because when reports try to blow the whistle they get ingnored by sites or threatened by promoters and comissions. MAtter of fact dont be surprised if Boxing scene deletes this thread.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X