Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs: Paul Has Money, He's White; Could Be Heavyweight Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These matchups bring this kind of insane bollocks to the sport.The 'fight' is a joke the talk is foolish and all involved need pulling to task.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I met Briggs years ago outside my building his manager owned and even trolled him bf his Ibragomov fight giving him tips ( obviously didn't listen )...im white why didn't he say I could be champ being 5 x the fighter his new protégé is ? lol
      He probably saw you hit the speed bag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        What Briggs really means is that you have to be white and GOOD LOOKING. Sorry about that dog.
        Funny considering I was a model very briefly and had an article in the popular magazine MAXIM magazine and actually won a national championship in an Arm Wrestling event after a binge drinking till 4 AM ...against some of the most powerful ppl on the planet ?

Go ahead type it in im in that video called ARM WRESTLE MANIA on MAXIM Magazine who didn't put a very long interview on me unfortunalty bc many ppl missed some really good stuff which also included disposing bodies in the Hudson River ,so go ahead i can point myself out,so keep whining like a woman on here ,just remember those who play games eventually lose so be carefiul who you want to play with on here.

P.S you'll know who I am bc im GOOD LOOKING and was asked about my looks not that it matters bc id beat you oe anyone on here toa bloody pulp and laugh my azz off afterward so keep'em coming bc one day im going to be real bored and just decide to start tracking IP addtresswes on here ...then what will you imbeciles do bc im looking for excuses to do something so try me bc I alreay got one target on here and when im close hes wont know it..YEA THATS RIGHt YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ( You actually gave me ALL your INFO and even included a you tube channel link to sub to him to make it that easier to see whats what and what will happen eventually ???...) ! .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-09-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I met Briggs years ago outside my building his manager owned and even trolled him bf his Ibragomov fight giving him tips ( obviously didn't listen )...im white why didn't he say I could be champ being 5 x the fighter his new protégé is ? lol
          Probably saw your youtube video and your haircut and walked off laughing

Comment

Funny considering I was a model very briefly and had an article in the popular magazine MAXIM magazine and actually won a national championship in an Arm Wrestling event after a binge drinking till 4 AM ...against some of the most powerful ppl on the planet ?

Go ahead type it in im in that video called ARM WRESTLE MANIA on MAXIM Magazine who didn't put a very long interview on me unfortunalty bc many ppl missed some really good stuff which also included disposing bodies in the Hudson River ,so go ahead i can point myself out,so keep whining like a woman on here ,just remember those who play games eventually lose so be carefiul who you want to play with on here.

P.S you'll know who I am bc im GOOD LOOKING and was asked about my looks not that it matters bc id beat you oe anyone on here toa bloody pulp and laugh my azz off afterward so keep'em coming bc one day im going to be real bored and just decide to start tracking IP addtresswes on here ...then what will you imbeciles do bc im looking for excuses to do something so try me bc I alreay got one target on here and when im close hes wont know it..YEA THATS RIGHt YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ( You actually gave me ALL your INFO and even included a you tube channel link to sub to him to make it that easier to see whats what and what will happen eventually ???...) ! .

Comment

lol what a clown

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
                lol what a clown
                Its even more funny wwhen you look it up...isn't it....DO YOU NOT SEE ME in the video I said ?

More funny hey look up this guy I DARE you …" EDDIE CUMMISKEY " and think to yourself why if im not telling certain dummies to back off ( to late for certain posters ) and if you got a problem PM me we can clearify it real fast ? You like WENDY well you could BE Wendy after this convo
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-09-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

lol i'm not worried about some internet troll

Comment

Briggs is the kind of guy everyone wants to hang with. Upbeat and always has kind words to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X