No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Lomachenko Fight Is Gonna Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Oldskoolg
    Yep it’s going to happen, it’s going to be a joint Showtime/FOX and ESPN ppv with a stacked card of good fighters from PBC and Top Rank, promotion on 3 networks, and a fight stylistically that HAS to live up to the hype

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    ^^^ that is too funny!!

You forgot to mention Canelo will fight ggg on the undercard.
    That sounds good to me so why are you TRYING to make fun of it INSTEAD of rolling with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      No bro... he will be older as soon as he loses again. Remember he was too young when he list to Salido.

Loma die-hards and media will make certain there is a built in excuse for the loss. Then when he wins again he will be renewed. We see what y’all do, yet you have the nerve to keep trying to pull it.

Well whether Tank, Teo, Haney or Stephens... Loma has a true murderers row awaiting.

If he makes it through those matches unscathed and with out controversy he is deep in the all time great discussion. Let’s see what he is willing to take on.
      True...he has a young murderers row....but give Loma his due - already decisively defeated in their prime undefeated Russel, Walters and Rigo. And count Tank out - Floyd and Ellerbe already made it now and a few years ago they don't want none of Prime Loma!!

Comment

lol at the idea of haney or davis posing a threat to loma, he will/would school them both

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          So what will be your tune if Tank beats l0m0?
          I'll be very surprised if he beats Lomachenko.

If he does, fair play to him but I would bet real money that Gervonte gets done like Walters and Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            True...he has a young murderers row....but give Loma his due - already decisively defeated in their prime undefeated Russel, Walters and Rigo. And count Tank out - Floyd and Ellerbe already made it now and a few years ago they don't want none of Prime Loma!!
            Bro.... stop. No problem with Loma he was and is a favorite.

His promoter is a problem with boxing but whatever Bob’s been here long enough to just be tolerated.

But I was riding with Loma when GGG fans were hating on him. He has always been a favorite until Bob spit on the graves of all time greats saying he was the best to ever do it.

Do I believe Loma is a remarkable fighter? Yes... is there alot more work to do for him to meet Bob’s promotional hype he’ll yes.

Do I believe he can get it done...possibly. But let’s see it.

I know the game on this site is stay polarized and provide blind support but it’s much more fun to watch the matches objectively.

I just like the sport. But the truth of Loma is in between being great and being the greatest fighter of this new generation. To see who he is we need to see him fight the best.

Comment

Lol... I am in the RED broski’s. Why do I have to teach you your own obvious history? Only because your arrogance leaves you open to be corrected.

How about we keep it going fellas, who else wants to tell me how the Ukraine and Russia have no focking connection?

And then tell me how they do not share any cultural elements today?

The argument is so dumb you have to keep changing my words to have anything logical to say.

But the record is here and anyone interested can go back to the source of the discussion. Lol...Waiting former Soviet Union brothers. Let us continue to break global bread.

After-all this keeps you all from having to look like idiots talking about boxing. We are definitely tired of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Bro.... stop. No problem with Loma he was and is a favorite.

His promoter is a problem with boxing but whatever Bob’s been here long enough to just be tolerated.

But I was riding with Loma when GGG fans were hating on him. He has always been a favorite until Bob spit on the graves of all time greats saying he was the best to ever do it.

Do I believe Loma is a remarkable fighter? Yes... is there alot more work to do for him to meet Bob’s promotional hype he’ll yes.

Do I believe he can get it done...possibly. But let’s see it.

I know the game on this site is stay polarized and provide blind support but it’s much more fun to watch the matches objectively.

I just like the sport. But the truth of Loma is in between being great and being the greatest fighter of this new generation. To see who he is we need to see him fight the best.
                agree Bro....Arum sux and Loma needs to fight the young big names now while he is still in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  FMJ: Pacquiao fight gonna happen.

Same thing.
                  Except that Manny was the one ducking Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Except that Manny was the one ducking Floyd.
                    OMG

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      OMG
                      well he was the one ducking floyd...it eventually became too obvious

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...yweather-fight

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11512.html

Comment

Working...
                      X