Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine that Floyd will now have beaten 2 FOTD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac beat floyd. he landed the much better punches. pac also won fighter of the decade 5 years before they fought but once again you dont care about any of that. it just sounds good. canelo was clearly drained and maybe that wouldnt be such a big deal if not for the floyd fans making such a big deal of it when pac did it to cotto. big difference being pac was a 140 champ and cotto a 147 champ while both floyd and canelo were champs at 154 and yet still fought at 152. embarassing. sure if you ignore all that it sounds like a great achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      LOL dumbass. Since when is 23 "way before a fighters prime?" You do know that Tyson, De La Hoya, Ali, and Sugar ray Leonard were all considered prime at 23? The same age Canelo was when he got schooled by Floyd.

And Pacquiao is still winning championship fights years after losing to Floyd. So he couldn't have been over the hill when Floyd beat him.

Lmao you are a true dum@$$
      Every sports analyst knows age isn’t always the main deciding factor in an athletes prime.
      You must be a casual.
      Did you start watching boxing after the Canelo GGG series?
      Lmao buffoon.

Serafim already whooped Floyd’s arse.
      NOT TBE
      NOT UNDEFEATED.
      Serafim is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        No. You do not have permission to re-define the expression. I just rewatched Mosley v Margarito last night. That was an ass whipping that you may wish to view for reference.

Floyd Mayweather outpointed a FOTD in unspectacular fashion is about the best that I can concede.
        Unfortunately for you snowflake, I dont need your permission to use any types of expressions, metaphors or hyperbole.
        Floyd gave manny an ass whipping of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Unfortunately for you snowflake, I dont need your permission to use any types of expressions, metaphors or hyperbole.
          Well, see? I tried to help you out, but then you stubbornly pressed forward anyway, and now you come across as someone as stupid and insane as your avi picture. You have my permission to keep being you.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            pac beat floyd. he landed the much better punches. pac also won fighter of the decade 5 years before they fought but once again you dont care about any of that. it just sounds good. canelo was clearly drained and maybe that wouldnt be such a big deal if not for the floyd fans making such a big deal of it when pac did it to cotto. big difference being pac was a 140 champ and cotto a 147 champ while both floyd and canelo were champs at 154 and yet still fought at 152. embarassing. sure if you ignore all that it sounds like a great achievement.
            Your post is entirely reasonable apart from that first comment. Pac was terrible against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Floyd was pretty alpha

Who else can toy with ATGs Marquez, pacquiao, and Canelo [atg in the making]
              This would be akin to Bud Crawford winning decisions over Rigondeaux, Lomachenko and Vergil Ortiz. Would that make him TBE?

Comment

Floyd let the US down when Serafim whooped his arse.
                Beat him bad!

Serafim the TBE

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -U drop out in 3rd grade?
                  No, but judging by your grammar you certainly did.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                    Lmao you are a true dum@$$
                    Every sports analyst knows age isn’t always the main deciding factor in an athletes prime.
                    You must be a casual.
                    Did you start watching boxing after the Canelo GGG series?
                    Lmao buffoon.

Serafim already whooped Floyd’s arse.
                    NOT TBE
                    NOT UNDEFEATED.
                    Serafim is the GOAT.
                    Most sports analysts aren't athletes. Many have never even played a sport professionally. So I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously. Age is a great determinant of a fighter's prime. For example no athlete at 40 is considered prime no matter how fit they may be for that age.

People only say Canelo wasn't prime as an excuse for why he lost to Floyd. Nothing else. Before the fight they said Floyd wouldn't fight him. Then once Floyd beat him they said he was "too young."

Comment

Yea but I did. Stop censoring me
                      now, if Canelo stops that MMA pretty boy, then he is getting very close to toppling a lot of legends.

Comment

Working...
                      X