Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan garcia fixed fight? Did the last left hand land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think this fight was fixed, duno ate some huge bombs tonight and was clearly hurt early on the round also. that last left hook is what made dunos arm go numb.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Replay just passed in a different angle, it landed clean.
      I think I jst saw that one. Yeah, it does more than clip, itactally was a clean shot

Comment

**** DAZN has terrible camera angle. I just saw the interview and it did land. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          **** DAZN has terrible camera angle. I just saw the interview and it did land. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            I’ve always complained about DAZNs camera angles

Comment

Looked legit. Duno was already somewhat stunned and took a solid blow right to the temple. Had a delayed reaction then lost control of his body, first his legs then his arms.

Comment

initially i thought the same but saw it landed in the replay

Comment

lemme guest,you are a ggg,lomachenko,kovalek fan right?you ****ing redneck obese white trash

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    I posted in the RbR that before seeing replay that it looked like it could have been a delayed reaction to the right hand temple, wasn't sre the left landed. Bt yeah after the replay, the last left hook does clip him
                    You're right. It was a delayed reaction to the right. No way Duno could have faked how he looked after that shot. Looking at his eyes he was hurt even before that punch landed

Comment

smh...

Supposing you were going to fix a fight, KO1 is about the dumbest way to do it. You know that right?

Comment

Working...
                      X