Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should PED users be allowed in the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideally no, but how are you going to stop em?

How do you determine who's a user?

Somebody who uses once? Or tested positive for a minor supplement like RJJ?

Hardcore users like Holyfield & Moseley?

Sadly, there's not really much that can be done unless boxing gets it together and creates one collective testing standard and sticks by it and keeps people out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Fury liked a bit of the nose candy not sure how that’s the same as taking steroids lad.
      This is what I'm talking about. Fury was busted for nandrolone, a well known performance enhancing steroid, and people seem oblivious. The dude is every bit the drug cheat that Peterson and Miller are, but his fans literally wipe that from their memory.
      This is the exact shyt in talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If you tested positive for PED's you should not be in the HOF.
        But then you'd have a 20-year gap of fighters, except Floyd (Manny is not retired).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          This is what I'm talking about. Fury was busted for nandrolone, a well known performance enhancing steroid, and people seem oblivious. The dude is every bit the drug cheat that Peterson and Miller are, but his fans literally wipe that from their memory.
          This is the exact shyt in talking about.
          This is the shyte I’m talking about people are oblivious. He was cleared of all charges. A false positive doesn’t make him a drug cheat.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...annual-budget/

Comment

This thread proves my point so well

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              This is the shyte I’m talking about people are oblivious. He was cleared of all charges. A false positive doesn’t make him a drug cheat.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...annual-budget/
              lol
              He was not cleared of the charges, he was "cleared" to return after accepting a backdated 2-year BAN FOR BEING A DRUG CHEAT.
              You guys think you can just repeat the same lies over and over and people will start believing it.
              “In this case, two anti-doping rule violations were upheld and two-year bans given to each athlete."
              The truth might not be your friend but it isn't going away. Tyson Fury was busted for PEDs and is a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                lol
                He was not cleared of the charges, he was "cleared" to return after accepting a backdated 2-year BAN FOR BEING A DRUG CHEAT.
                You guys think you can just repeat the same lies over and over and people will start believing it.
                “In this case, two anti-doping rule violations were upheld and two-year bans given to each athlete."
                The truth might not be your friend but it isn't going away. Tyson Fury was busted for PEDs and is a drug cheat.
                Fury admitted he did nothing wrong so did everyone in the know. It was a false positive and he has never before or since had an issue. You can’t dispute that.

Comment

Working...
                X