• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I agree but Don't matter what YOU or ME thinks, it is Mayweather saying PPV
    LoL, can't argue with you on that...

Comment

DAZN is the one that has choices in the MW division.
      Andrade can fight Jacobs, GGG, or Canelo.
      Who will Charlo have? Another showcase fight?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
        horrible idea. DAZN is the enemy. by the way where can I find some young trannies tonight?
        Was that supposed to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Incredible Trade Off and Win/Win for everybody and more importantly THE FANS!

I think Davis vs Farmer can and will happen. Farmer is free to go make that fight after last nights fight, his DAZN deal is up so why not go do PPV with Tank

Tank not going to DAZN just for Farmer nor does he need to. He is looking to become a PPV STAR, Mayweather made that very clear last night
          Source?

If Tank doesn't need to go to Dazn Farmer doesn't need to go to Showtime.
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What I noticed is Hearn expects PBC fighters to sign deals while Ramirez got a one off offer. Send that one off offer to Charlo. But Tevin is an undercard fighter getting boo'd out of the Arena. He has to come and fight on Tank's turf.
          I coulda swore Hearn spoke of other offers being 1 offs such as #DavisFarmer I don't feel like searching to check tho.

Tevin has already headlined & was only boo'd after the scorecards were read.

Comment

Lmao. PBC has both the A sides.

Those guys need to leave Dead a one to get the fights

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
              Source?

If Tank doesn't need to go to Dazn Farmer doesn't need to go to Showtime.

I coulda swore Hearn spoke of other offers being 1 offs such as #DavisFarmer I don't feel like searching to check tho.

Tevin has already headlined & was only boo'd after the scorecards were read.
              Jermall should definitely go if he gets a one off offer. The good thing is if he loses nobody will see it.

Comment

Working...
              X