Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones Fails Drug Test, Facing 2 Year Ban!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy, wow.
    Makes me feel for DC kinda crazy this guy gets all the support over him.

Was pretty obvious mind from his body transformation.

Comment

Comment

I have taken PEDs for pickup basketball games lol so I cant really judge him for doing it for a big event.

Comment

UFC only got themselves to blame for getting this cancer USADA into their product. One of the worst moves ever in combat sports. Worst thing is they can't get rid of it. It's gonna continue ruining their biggest fights and biggest stars. Good luck WME.
          Last edited by BKM-; 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

hehe love this tweet:

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              UFC only got themselves to blame for getting this cancer USADA into their product. One of the worst moves ever in combat sports. Worst thing is they can't get rid of it. It's gonna continue ruining their biggest fights and biggest stars. Good luck WME.
              That's shortsighted.

Had UFC not gone with USADA now, this PED thing would have gone out of control. Even if fighters weren't caught, it would have been a mess just like MLB in the 90's.

UFC was smart to deal with this now before it was too late. They can still produce other big name fighters in the future long after Jones and Mcgregor are gone.

Future generations will come in ready knowing they won't be able to take PEDs without getting caught. The sport will be cleaner.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-22-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                That's shortsided.

Had UFC not gone with USADA now, this PED thing would have gone out of control. Even if fighters weren't caught, it would have been a mess just like MLB in the 90's.

UFC was smart to deal with this now before it was too late. They can still produce other big name fighters in the future long after Jones and Mcgregor are gone.

Future generations will come in ready knowing they won't be able to take PEDs without getting caught. The sport will be cleaner.
                No, you're wrong there.

MMA's most revered if not Golden era was during Pride FC which actually allowed PED's. Less testing is better for everyone except for the fighter's long term health, but that's the choice they make.

And that's not even what I'm advocating, it's this USADA cancer with the constant random drug testing. If they go back to the regular commissions doing the transparent testing we won't be having this mess.

And I don't even get into "clean sports" BS anymore, no offense. I just can't deal with people who still think that there are fighters at this level who never have and still aren't using something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    No, you're wrong there.

MMA's most revered if not Golden era was during Pride FC which actually allowed PED's. Less testing is better for everyone except for the fighter's long term health, but that's the choice they make.

And that's not even what I'm advocating, it's this USADA cancer with the constant random drug testing. If they go back to the regular commissions doing the transparent testing we won't be having this mess.

And I don't even get into "clean sports" BS anymore, no offense. I just can't deal with people who still think that there are fighters at this level who never have and still aren't using something.
                    That is the biggest misconseption. I became a fan of the sport because of PRIDEfc but it's only nostaligic to think it was the golden era. MMA has had many golden era's in the passed decade. How can you define what is the best era?

If you just look at social media and ppv numbers, the past 5-6 years have been the best for mma BY FAR.

For people who start watching MMA in the passed 5 years will feel just as nostalgic about the current generation as we do about the PRIDE era. But it isn't realistic.

The positives of a clean sport out way the positives of juiced up fighters.

Comment

Cormier statement
                      “It's hard to find words to describe how I'm feeling right now,” Cormier said. “I'm disappointed to hear the news. It's very emotional.

“We as athletes are entitled to due process, and I will refrain from saying much more until I know exactly what happened.

“In my mind, on July 29, I competed and I lost. I thought Jon Jones was the better man that day. I don't know what to think anymore. I can’t believe we are going through all of this again. We will see what happens next.

“Thank you to all my fans who have supported me during this dark time. I love you all very much.”

Comment

Working...
                      X