Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what i like to watch. they should interview ref's more about fights and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      floyd rematch is the only fight i wanna see. if its not floyd then stay retire champ.
      PacBrad3 was more entertaining than all Floyd fights combined lol
      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-16-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• just watching the fight again and Teddy Atlas is a fucking embarassment and pathetic, glad Bradley is firing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          just watching the fight again and Teddy Atlas is a fucking embarassment and pathetic, glad Bradley is firing him.
          When did he say he was firing him?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Nobody did. Pac fanatics like to make up random ass shit sometimes for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Nobody did. Pac fanatics like to make up random ass shit sometimes for no reason.
              bradley is being train by roach now

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Figures...

Comment

• Bradley had the wrong strategy and a crazy old man yelling at him and Pacquiao, although victorious, seemed to have lost some pop on his combinations .

I hope he stays retired, he's given this sport epic battles throughout his career and i don't want to see him fight on too much past his prime.

I would be okay with seeing a Pac/May rematch so Pac can get one last big payday, but the outcome will be the same

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I thought I read it in this forum someone mentioning it, if not then obviously I misread.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    oh stfu, so you think Teddy didn't look like an idiot the way he was yelling and screaming at Tim? How the round has started and Teddy still looking like an idiot with his speeches and still holding on to Tim's arms? I simply made a point, and I thought I read it here that Tim was firing Teddy. So I simply misread that part, no need for your bs 'pac fanatics...' comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      I thought I read it in this forum someone mentioning it, if not then obviously I misread.

oh stfu, so you think Teddy didn't look like an idiot the way he was yelling and screaming at Tim? How the round has started and Teddy still looking like an idiot with his speeches and still holding on to Tim's arms? I simply made a point, and I thought I read it here that Tim was firing Teddy. So I simply misread that part, no need for your bs 'pac fanatics...' comment.
                      Yea I don't think Bradley leaves Atlas, Bradley can still wipe out that division til Maidana comes back.

Comment

Working...
                      X