Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-28-2018, 10:36 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4133 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,593,728.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default Racial profiling, is there any way it can be stopped?

Was this wrong?

[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:41 AM #2
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 4962 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,398,682.01
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Well 13% of the population could stop committing 52% of the murders

Until then profiling is very necessary for public safety
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:42 AM #3
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12149 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 749,410,905,602,605,824.00
Total Points: 749,410,919,802,962,304.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post

When it comes to murder, black defendants account for 40 percent of those convicted of the crime, but 50 percent of those wrongfully convicted, they found.

Maybe if 13% of the population didn't account for 50% of those wrongly convicted, you might have a valid point.

What do we do about all of those that have turned out to be false arrests and wrongful prosecutions?

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-28-2018 at 10:49 AM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:43 AM #4
Banned

Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Gennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond reputeGennadyevichggg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324.30
Total Points: 99,999,997,870,204.72
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

It is an unfortunate byproduct of the society we live in today and somewhat culturally bred into us by a certain level of conditioning people are good and bad of all colours and creeds. But the elitist shadow governments want to play games with us sheep
Gennadyevichggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:48 AM #5
westernchamp

Quoted: 7902 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,100,004,134,912.00

this sucks but aint nothings gonna happen. cops been doing this shiiet since the beginning of time. they can do a press and talk and complain about it all they want but aint nothing is gonna happen to that cop, in fact, he might even get a raise after this.

for change to come, black needs to either start causing ruckus, i mean really cause ruckus, im not talking about burning down a few stores, etc. im talking about going out there and start murdering whites by the hundreds. yes this sounds fcvked up but this is the only way change will come.
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:49 AM #6
Lounge Quant

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
What about all of those that have turned out to be false arrests and wrongful prosecutions?
I consider those two very separate topics. Nobody wants innocent people falsely arrested (or sentenced) but this guy was merely approached then left alone.

It's just not realistic for a group with a murder rate that extreme to not attract an equal amount of police attention.

It's also a no-win situation for the police historically. When they lay off they're accused of being mercenaries for rich white neighborhoods and abandoning/underpolicing the black community.

What should they do?
Old 02-28-2018, 10:51 AM #7
Lounge Quant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
this sucks but aint nothings gonna happen. cops been doing this shiiet since the beginning of time. they can do a press and talk and complain about it all they want but aint nothing is gonna happen to that cop, in fact, he might even get a raise after this.

for change to come, black needs to either start causing ruckus, i mean really cause ruckus, im not talking about burning down a few stores, etc. im talking about going out there and start murdering whites by the hundreds. yes this sounds fcvked up but this is the only way change will come.
Your solution to the black murder rate attracting constant police attention is for blacks to intentionally increase their murder rate even more?

Blacks have been disproportionately murdering whites for several decades at an over 3:1 ratio and raping them at a 20,000:1 ratio (no seriously).

Why isn't your plan working yet to end racial profiling?

Last edited by ////; 02-28-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:51 AM #8
westernchamp

WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so should cops stop all white kids on their way to school for pre safety reasons?
Old 02-28-2018, 10:53 AM #9
westernchamp

Quote:
Your solution to the black murder rate attracting constant police attention is for blacks to intentionally increase their murder rate even more?
yes on whites!! this will cause the whites to speak out because they dont wanna get murked!!

right now, whites dont give a damm about what's going on with blacks because it has nothing to do with them. they actually like it. but if blacks starts killing innocent whites, this is gonna cause the whites to speak out. and we all know when white speaks out, shiiet gets done.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:54 AM #10
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12149 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 749,410,905,602,605,824.00
Total Points: 749,410,919,802,962,304.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
I consider those two very separate topics. Nobody wants innocent people falsely arrested (or sentenced) but this guy was merely approached then left alone.

It's just not realistic for a group with a murder rate that extreme to not attract an equal amount of police attention.

It's also a no-win situation for the police historically. When they lay off they're accused of being mercenaries for rich white neighborhoods and abandoning/underpolicing the black community.

What should they do?
I edited my post.

It is unrealistic with such a high percentage of false arrests. You cited statistics to justify police attention. Statistics show half of these murder convictions are wrong, which means the arrest was wrong, which means police are stopping the wrong individuals, hence the stops need to be reduced or need to be made only when police are sure.

They should do investigative work properly. They need to stop letting people like you give generic descriptions of the assailant. They also need to be more educated and exposed to other members of society.

We can't keep giving police jobs to ex jocks from the suburbs that barely graduated from high school who, lets face it, are highly likely to have a bigoted opinion of those different than them.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
profiling, racial, stopped?

User Tag List