Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's next in line to be a mainstream star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    I think similar to Canelo, his lack of English speaking is hindering his mainstream status.
    Lol that's hilarious

Comment

It certainly won't be a PBC fighter.
      (PBC = Part-time Boxing Champions.)
      Biggest jokes in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Lomachenko won’t hit the mainstream until he moves up. I think Joshua, Wilder and Spence are the most likely. Outside chance of it being the Charlo’s.
        He has already moved up once

Comment

Think Wilder could be that guy if he ever fights Joshua and wins. Joshua could also be that guy if he ever fought outside the UK

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Tank Davis is already trending that way. Huge social media following.
            If he gets back on track which I think he will, he is an electrifying fighter. Speed, power, complete assortment of punches and angles too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Yeah AJ-Wilder needs to happen sooner rather than later, it’s the only way for either of them to truly crack the US market.
              As for Thurman-Spence, your completely right about the lack of promotion, I have a feeling any momentum will be wasted, just like any momentum PBC built for Garcia-Thurman was wasted
              yup..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                I think similar to Canelo, his lack of English speaking is hindering his mainstream status.
                LOL TANK IS AMERICAN SPEAKS only ENGLISH.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Yea pretty sure all he speaks is English.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                    He has already moved up once
                    Those divisions don't make mainstream stars. Boxing stars? Sure. Mainstream? No.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Yeah as long as he’s competitive like ODLH was in most of his losses, he should still maintain his saleability. He could beat GGG, although I think he lost the first fight
                      Yea I agree I had GGG by two but older he gets the better chance for canelo.Would not shock me if he won might even pick him if punks out and waits until Sept.But I don't think he will do that I think we will see rematch in May.

Comment

Working...
                      X