Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

juss kno that if lomehcnkoe ever find his way at 135,,,we got a killer waiting 4 u,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#bannedcamp

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      He has to dispatch of Linares first, which will be easy, and fight some other opponent to get used to 135. Then fight the best at 135 which is Easter.

I don't see Mikey as a LW, I see him as JWW. I don't know why Ring has him as #1 for both 135 and 140 since he has not indicated he's returning to 135, unless I missed it. Can Mikey even make 135?
      Last I heard, he hadn't dedicated himself to 140 yet. He's waiting to see where the fights (money) are. Hope he's still got the hunger because time and talent are still on his side, but they only last so long.

Comment

https://officialmissboansidotcom.fil...ocked-face.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/ofx84.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-co...ends.gif?ssl=1

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150221133636

Comment

****cheato will never fight Eastre, he only fight when he gots all advantigises! Eastre wood nock da phuck outta Lomacucko then dick down his girl. Urrbody no this nut Uncal Bob gone save his bytch Yerro bum ass....

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
            I just hope loma doesn't become another GGG, remains in the same weak ass division beating up c and d level fighters. GGG looked like a killer until he stepped up and fought jacobs and canelo and looked average. I want to see loma vs mikey or linares etc if he does the same to either of those guy's that hes done to everybody else he is legit hands down the real deal.
            How many divisions did he moved already?

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
              ****cheato will never fight Eastre, he only fight when he gots all advantigises! Eastre wood nock da phuck outta Lomacucko then dick down his girl. Urrbody no this nut Uncal Bob gone save his bytch Yerro bum ass....

Medina b snortin suspicious white powderz n the corner n shiieeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                #bannedcamp

#FreeStax

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He has to dispatch of Linares first, which will be easy, and fight some other opponent to get used to 135. Then fight the best at 135 which is Easter.

I don't see Mikey as a LW, I see him as JWW. I don't know why Ring has him as #1 for both 135 and 140 since he has not indicated he's returning to 135, unless I missed it. Can Mikey even make 135?
                  Mikey can make it easy but no one at 135 has the balls to face him.

Easter priced himself out so mikey facing lipnets.

Linares GBP wanted a 3 Redo Figth deal cause they knew mikey is whooping that ass, it wasnt till word got out that showtime was gonna offer mikey a belt that gbp desperately takes to twitter to tweet "fight linares with no options or anything extra" but it was too late mikey already was making power moves.

Mikey can only fight the fighters with the balls to step up!

FACTS
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-14-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    this man right here,,,,,

That guy is a straight up bum, Loma would school him easily don't even talk that mad game lol!
                    Loma is light years ahead of these peasant low-tier IQ fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
                      lmfao staxx got competition!

Comment

Working...
                      X