Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS Avni Yeldimirimir The BEST Turkish BOXER EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Is that what this is all about? I couldn't understand the periodic anti-Turk threads around here. Figured it had to be targeted.
    they don't like how I enjoy watching other fighters that aren't Turkish...which ironically that's just boxing. can't hate on NASA when they've got the standards going to space...

In 2015 they thought I was black too... ask Derranged

Comment

theres no such thing as an elite turkish boxer and there never will be. They cant fight. Got nothing against turks, served me some good kebabs over the years and given me free chips on occasion but they cant fight and thats the truth of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        theres no such thing as an elite turkish boxer and there never will be. They cant fight. Got nothing against turks, served me some good kebabs over the years and given me free chips on occasion but they cant fight and thats the truth of it.
        maybe Europe and the UK should control family visa services or other means of immigration because it would be less work for us..

so enjoy those kebabs too, as Turkey is #4 ranked powerhouse in NATO securing the general safety for Europe with them borders doe.... yet you guys cry to not let us in the European Union because of religious conflicts of interest... fugg outta here with the status quo of the Church doe

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
          they don't like how I enjoy watching other fighters that aren't Turkish...which ironically that's just boxing. can't hate on NASA when they've got the standards going to space...

In 2015 they thought I was black too... ask Derranged
          I still maintain that you're a department store associate in Detroit. Not sure how I'll prove it doe.

Comment

Could you see people allowed to say the truth on this forum. Turks can't fight at all, hopeless at boxing, big country of 80 million and never even had a single world champion ever. They just cannot fight at all.

Comment

Turkey has a knife culture like it's explained here:
              https://youtu.be/cTiM5IO-JTU?t=15m10s

They don't like to fight with fists so they suck at it.

Comment

Working...
              X