No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Dropped, Decisions Felix Valera Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a joke of a fight

Valera got called and deducted points for every single low blow he threw apart from maybe one...whatever happened to the two warning rule? Oh and Valera was deducted 3 points, which would mean a disqualification? Plus, why was Barreras initial low blow, which was just as low as Valeras first one, not worthy of a point deduction?

What a shambles that was, not to mention the plain bad scorecards.

Comment

Good fight by Barerra! Bivol vs. Barerra should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        Barrera is a cry baby... I get the low blows but at one point dude reacted like 5 seconds later after the hit. And this is the guy that wants to fight the Krusher? GTFOH! I saw nothing today that tells me this dude is special... Average at best. All you Barrera fans need to stop drinking that kool aid...
        Barrera is a solid fighter. Nothing wrong with that. Not every fighter can be special. Very few are, actually.

Comment

Barrera sucks - plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            the fact that you have swift in your sig makes me wonder if you know boxing. Barrera is garbage. bivol is a unknown bum like i said, so i dont care who wins between those two. but stevenson, kovalev, gvodykz (i know i spelled his name wrong) all dominate this guy. beterbiev is another chinny bum who got dropped. barrera is a bum
            I don't think a boxing fan from the DC metro area having a DC area fighter in his sig should make you question that fan's knowledge of the sport. I live in DC area and pull for Hurd. He's an aggressive, hungry fighter who uses his size and pressure to break down fighters. I'm hoping he continues to develop and represents the DMV well.

Also, Barrera isn't garbage, Bivol isn't a bum and neither is Beterbiev. There are plenty of guys you could put that label on but not any of them. If those guys are bums who do you consider average, good or even very good?

Comment

Barrera is SOLID. Plain and simple.
              Get over it.

Valera is no pushover. Better than the clown Bivol beat to win a belt.

Barrera bested a determined and dangerous Valera comprehensively.

Once again, Barrera is SOLID. Feel free to twist it any way you want.

Get over yourselves and learn to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Solid win but berrera will have problems with top tier guys in the division

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Salty Dominican spotted.
                  First of all I'm a fan of the sport...let's get that straight. As a matter of fact I have always been a fan of Gamboa and wanted him to win but to be honest I thought he was given a gift against Sosa. Now, does that make me a salty Puerto Rican? I don't think so. I call it what it is. You'll soon find out that Barrera won't be able to hang with the elite...put a stamp on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X