No announcement yet.

In his own words Amir Khan is a "has been"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post

So you're a person who would call a man who literally fights for a living "not a real man", very good lol
    let me guess your one of those person who thinks boxers never get shook, boxers dont feel pain, boxers are terminator and rambo mixed together lmfao. You are lil child who hasnt grown up yet.

Comment

The lad is out of shape.. he was in the shower with 2 guys from the show and they were in far better Nick.. Amir looked a bit fat..

The other 2 were a YouTube blogger and an actor do hardly professional athletes

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        let me guess your one of those person who thinks boxers never get shook, boxers dont feel pain, boxers are terminator and rambo mixed together lmfao. You are lil child who hasnt grown up yet.
        Did you ****ing read what I said???? All I said was Amir Khan is a man for actually fighting for a living, I never said he never felt pain or is Rambo, gtfoh, boxers are people who put it all on the line to make a living

Comment

Did you ****ing read what I said???? All I said was Amir Khan is a man for actually fighting for a living, I never said he never felt pain or is Rambo, gtfoh, boxers are people who put it all on the line to make a living
          and............ go suck their dick then lmfao you fag.

Comment

and............ go suck their dick then lmfao you fag.
            If a man respects another man it means he's a ****sexual??? That proves you're a beta and I'm the Alpha, I understood manhood while you view it in a **** way, shame on you and may god show you the light and came to the path of respect

Comment

If a man respects another man it means he's a ****sexual??? That proves you're a beta and I'm the Alpha, I understood manhood while you view it in a **** way, shame on you and may god show you the light and came to the path of respect
              yous a ***** been crying for days about these hoe ass boxers lmfao you worship them like they a god lmfao. They just dudes who punch each other in the face for a living lol.

Comment

yous a ***** been crying for days about these hoe ass boxers lmfao you worship them like they a god lmfao. They just dudes who punch each other in the face for a living lol.
                I always speak of Allah, I'm not even a fan of any boxer, I just respect, why the **** you watch boxing if you don't respect them???

Comment

I always speak of Allah, I'm not even a fan of any boxer, I just respect, why the **** you watch boxing if you don't respect them???
                  who said I dont respect em for their boxing?

I said I dont respect Khan as a real man, then you started crying like a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                  X